Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi guys, i want to offer my service

Discussion on Hi guys, i want to offer my service within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Hi guys, i want to offer my service

i can make your server from 0 peoples too 500 peoples online at same time in about a month, for free, i dont want cash for that.
pm me with your skype and server topic and i will contact you.
have a nice day
Old 10/30/2011, 11:19   #2

lol keep dreaming of being GM, no one need you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/30/2011, 11:26   #3

Well, i would be interested in hearing something creative, But if you are looking to become a GM, then yeah, there is no way i would let a random person be a GM on a huge server. Well, you can easily be a GM on lots of those fail servers around here.

But either way, I like giving people a small chance, i will hear you out, dont waste my time.
Old 10/30/2011, 11:56   #4

I tought that you are a prostitute and u wanna earn some money for silks or dedicated server :O

"I want to offer you my service"

and I will post it again.

RANDOM GMS = CORRUPTION
LEARN BY KURWA HEART

because 95% of people wants to become a gm just because of his "powers"
95% of kids. idiots and turks.

there is no professional server that will recruit such a random person to his group, because it wouldn't be proffessional, but lame
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/30/2011, 14:09   #5

gm isnt my goal, i used to work at advertise, made real money and ofc im not a little kid.
for the first guy, told free, second guy i will contact you, third one true.. but all i try to do is to get peoples from here as colleges to give information and get some.
if gm is all i want i can easily open a server or like you all said to go to a fail server, evan if ill go to fail server he will not be a fail one after i done with it.
sorry for no capital letters but im tired and its anoyying.
Old 10/30/2011, 19:55   #6

u are planing to be a GM =))
Old 10/30/2011, 21:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jangan322 View Post
Well, i would be interested in hearing something creative, But if you are looking to become a GM, then yeah, there is no way i would let a random person be a GM on a huge server. Well, you can easily be a GM on lots of those fail servers around here.

But either way, I like giving people a small chance, i will hear you out, dont waste my time.

oh Yea, then why random people has GM weapons At perfection PVE servers ?!
and btw i played 2days on ur server which is fail
Old 10/30/2011, 21:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by progines View Post
Perfection server has some corrupted people (like Swatscorpion, Milly), but they are being punished as far as i know, so dont worry ^^/
Old 10/30/2011, 21:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by progines View Post
jangan322 isnt affiliated with perfection pve nor are the people running that server on his team.
Old 02/10/2012, 14:46   #10

I want to offer you my service