Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Fun/PVP Server] ParadiseSRO - Where legends gone when Silkroad got sh*t.

Discussion on [Fun/PVP Server] ParadiseSRO - Where legends gone when Silkroad got sh*t. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 10/28/2011, 14:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
do you have a number based IP , or just those two ?
Old 10/28/2011, 14:30   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
And paying for such server woudnt be waste of life... ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamada619 View Post
im from egypt but i have to use paypal? or ?
paypal.

Number based ip: 146.0.73.86 but i'm not sure if it'll work. best to use is sro.ez.lv
Old 10/28/2011, 14:35   #18

Thanks for the quick reply . Btw no SMS/Cellphone donation ?

*EDIT* The number based IP Doesn't work .
Old 10/28/2011, 15:06   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotonete View Post
Thanks for the quick reply . Btw no SMS/Cellphone donation ?

*EDIT* The number based IP Doesn't work .
use the sro.ez.lv it's the best solution for connecting us. anyways i suggest you using our custom client.. there will be soon another 1, it's just to be able to receive updates normally.
Old 10/28/2011, 15:11   #20

Fking Legendary server just sayin

Quote:
Originally Posted by des4xy781wu View Post
This server gonna fail. I started playing there, after few days Wipe. After it, 2-3 weeks another WIPE. Then some GM got mad at each onther and made some items so ANOTHER WIPE. He said he gonna make new host and put old DB so we will have it. And of course he lied, there was a wipe as well. They can't menage the server, better leave it like I did or u will WASTE YOUR TIME .
Wouldnt you be mad.... if a gm droped 300 egy +8 weps :L cmon man dnt be an idiot..
Old 10/28/2011, 15:51   #21

He just made a new topic to get rid of all negative posts, Miki Maus, you are pathetic.
Dont play on this ****** server, a lot of wipes, no paybacks, errors, when he will get money, he will ignore all players... Anyway , wipes were a good idea because some gm's were dropping suns +bilion, but come on, he is recruting random people on gm position , thats why, this isn't proffessional, this is nobbish, you shouldn't have any gm's if u can't trust them. This server is hell corrupted. Wanna unfair pvp ? Go and be killed in front of the city by some friends of gm.

this server suck, and this is my opinion about the server, now probably he will change his account on forum and server name so he will start all over again to gain new respect.

RANDOM GMS = CORRUPTION
LEARN BY KURWA HEART
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/28/2011, 16:00   #22

BestEver server on the world beeter tham ISRO
ejnoj frendly comunitie
< c > Laimigais
Old 10/28/2011, 16:02   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobek61 View Post
He just made a new topic to get rid of all negative posts, Miki Maus, you are pathetic.
Dont play on this ****** server, a lot of wipes, no paybacks, errors, when he will get money, he will ignore all players... Anyway , wipes were a good idea because some gm's were dropping suns +bilion, but come on, he is recruting random people on gm position , thats why, this isn't proffessional, this is nobbish, you shouldn't have any gm's if u can't trust them. This server is hell corrupted. Wanna unfair pvp ? Go and be killed in front of the city by some friends of gm.

this server suck, and this is my opinion about the server, now probably he will change his account on forum and server name so he will start all over again to gain new respect.

RANDOM GMS = CORRUPTION
LEARN BY FCKING HEART KURWA
so you want to be a gm, but i don't let you to be one? i'm not recruiting random gm's i have only 2 gm's which only I KNOW IN REAL LIFE FOR ALOT OF YEARS and I KNOW I CAN ******* TRUST THEM AND THEY ARE GOOD. there wont be other gm's i'm learning from my mistakes, have fun dude.
Server is seriously worth playing.
and yes i created this new thread cuz all other sucked and flamers just hated it to much, mby because of concurrence (which is to high 4 them)?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2011, 16:06   #24

"1. You are not an employee of JOYMAX LTD, or Silkroad Online, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with JOYMAX LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3. You do not currently play Silkroad Online, or any other JOYMAX LTD game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

5. You're not here for any kind of exploiting bugs, ruining our services, disturbing our community work.

6. You agree that any of your donations to us will remain to the server fees and you wont do any chargebacks.

7. You won't break any ingame laws, disturb other players neither use 3rd party programs or bots."

THATS UR TOS? LOL google translate cant do the job instead of u arthur u should know it...number4 made me laugh like hell, srsly? and whats that? quotation from star wars? "ure not here for those robots" lawl ur TOS should be some kind of rules or ****, but noo, u write stupid things, and u dont even write down the ingame rules=u do whatever u want=u ban whatever u want... lawl...

edit:if you cant deal w fkin gms, and if u cant setup an auto save for the whole db (that'd take like 10mins) than i dunno why u do it all, when the servers database is like not even in safe...
Old 10/28/2011, 16:16   #25

Quote:

RANDOM GMS = CORRUPTION
LEARN BY KURWA HEART
true about that dont give GM if you cant trust them , but use your brains what you do ,
that is wery hard to trace peoples who get Small droped items so the best reason war Wipe and now server are back and going wery well no laggs laik on another Private servers unique events and another events going evry day .
and if you are so stupid and becouse of 2 wipes cant get over that , than sorry , dont make abad atitute for another peoples who mybe want try end enjoy the game same like I do ..
Old 10/28/2011, 16:25   #26

Quote:

RANDOM GMS = CORRUPTION
LEARN BY KURWA HEART

He gave back the silk you had donated for so just sthu. He has been doing a lot of work on the server , ive tried a lot of server for a month now and i can without doubt tell you that this is the best server so far!

Also that he only have people he knows irl recruited for the game team is a good thing. If you don't like the server just leave the thread. Me and 200 other players loves this server!
Old 10/28/2011, 16:39   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki Maus View Post
so you want to be a gm, but i don't let you to be one? i'm not recruiting random gm's i have only 2 gm's which only I KNOW IN REAL LIFE FOR ALOT OF YEARS and I KNOW I CAN ******* TRUST THEM AND THEY ARE GOOD. there wont be other gm's i'm learning from my mistakes, have fun dude.
Server is seriously worth playing.
and yes i created this new thread cuz all other sucked and flamers just hated it to much, mby because of concurrence (which is to high 4 them)?
I haven't came here to make a flame war, I am here to warn other people about this ****** server. And about gm position, I never wanted to be one of them, I want to play, not to have my *** being licked by other players to get suns and other ****, I am a player not baby sitter, and I am just too smart to be a GM pff... This server is not worth playing. You are changing your server like a desperate to get players back, its too late, you have to start over again.

This is only my opinion. Now my poem.
This suck, but good luck. i chuj
Old 10/28/2011, 17:03   #28

Quote:
I haven't came here to make a flame war, I am here to warn other people about this ****** server. And about gm position, I never wanted to be one of them, I want to play, not to have my *** being licked by other players to get suns and other ****, I am a player not baby sitter, and I am just too smart to be a GM pff... This server is not worth playing. You are changing your server like a desperate to get players back, its too late, you have to start over again.

This suck, but good luck.
and agen you make bad atitute.
but all the funny part was where you guessed when you're to smat to be GM
I read and read this part and I can not stop laughing
GL and do not come agen on that topic
Old 10/28/2011, 18:22   #29

Quote:

This suck, but good luck. i chuj
i think you don't even understand yourself what you're talking here.. we STARTED over already.. with new hosts, new security, new staff, NEW EVERYTHING! more questions? im not desperate to get players back, we've got enaught so far:

That's our registered user amount.. i'm just being honest with you. keep playing those 1day servers and soon you'll find out that you were telling false stuff about my server, but then don't come back and don't beg me for appologies (some already did so). cya.
Old 10/28/2011, 19:35   #30

Old Paradise Silkroad was biggest ***** I've ever seen. New Paradise Silkroad is BEST EVER. Nice community, nice rates (I made 110 FF in 2 days), GM events with GM Nero (Hide & Seek, Uniques spawn, etc), nice alchemy. Seriously I was shocked that such sh!tty server can transform into one of the best out there and that's all by simply kicking a$$ of noob GMs.
Thanks
1 User