Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RedSter Online -- 80Cap -- Old School!

Discussion on RedSter Online -- 80Cap -- Old School! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile RedSter Online -- 80Cap -- Old School!

Hello Everyone!
- I'm doing this right now, because i play on RedSter online, an to the people that are considering playing, Read This, and i can tell you MY experience while playing.

- First of, its great!.. Smooth game play, no lag, stable server, active GM which keeps us updated on whats going on.

- As most people now, TONS of servers have been made by people, due to the release of the VSRO files. But, all those other servers offer the same thing - 110cap.. Chinese&Euro, etc etc..

- RedSter Online Offers 80Cap < i know its just a different CAP.. but, its like the best Cap, everybody loves it, Oldschool times. this server is mainly based on Jobbing, pvp.

- The main reason im doing this right now is because, i really love that server. and i want more people to play it!< its amazing an people need to try it out. Max amount of people ive seen online is around 250.

- Servers available for Redster are - Calvin at the moment, a different will open if Calvin first gets populated.

Website: RedSter :: Miracles still exists... < its really true. Miracles still exist.
Part 1 of the download - Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Part 2 of the download - Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Media pk2 - Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

- You can get all your information on the website!
Please come an join RedSter, its a really good Server, just 1 thing to complete it is, more Players
oh, an there are tons of events going around!

~Richard
IGN: Alerion

^Yes i've posted this before, its because i love this server, an want it to get more popular!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2011, 17:43   #2

fail
Old 10/13/2011, 18:42   #3

#Close it...NonSense
Old 10/13/2011, 19:19   #4

By creating useless threads you won't be able to increase popularity od RedSter because most of players are from e*pvpers already.. Try to do it in other forums
Old 02/25/2012, 23:54   #5

WE WANT REDSTER BACK !