Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paradise Silkroad [Exp:150x][Drops:80x][Gold:70x][Sox:50%] Active Community!

Discussion on Paradise Silkroad [Exp:150x][Drops:80x][Gold:70x][Sox:50%] Active Community! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/07/2011, 17:30   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief View Post
well i don't even know the piratebay maybe it's law in my country saying that maybe in swedeen there is no such thing ?
Piratebay is the world largest torrent hoster lol..

Our laws here in sweden are not so restricted as it is in other countries.
Old 10/07/2011, 17:31   #62

Quote:
well i don't even know the piratebay maybe it's law in my country saying that maybe in swedeen there is no such thing ?
hostkey.ru - try suing them btw, emptyz has no proof that i'm hosting a illegal server on my hosts - i've deleted all possible files from vsro, now it's gonna be a simple support forum over there try to win me ?
Old 10/07/2011, 17:45   #63

Quote:
well, if you don't know, then why the heck are you even talking about it? sit back and learn..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2011, 19:29   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki Maus View Post
ew mazais kviepli gribi ierekt es tikko latelekomam pazvaniiju, man pateica iesnieguminju uzrakstit un tad pret tevim tiks versti atteicigi pasakumi have fun *****. driz sedesi. tu lkm nesaproti cik nopietni tas viss ir patiesiba. (turpini uzskatit visu sito pa joku..) driz tiksimies. un vari manu serveri stu4it kam gribi, es jau esu nopircis hostus krievijaa

english:
I've bought hosts in russia already, server going to be rehosted, emptyz cant do **** anymore, he's gonna be sued for property destroying - that rule in latvia gives around 4-10 years in jail, lets see this ***** bein ****** by some pedobears.
Ko Tu te mētājies ar likumiem? Cik sapratu, Tu pats izmanto zagtus servera failus! Turpini hostot savu serveri un gaidi, kad joymax tevi iesūdzēs. Nedomaju ka tik lielai kompānijai patiks ka kāds sēž uz zagtiem servera failiem un pelna lielo piķi. Tipisks ECSRO variants! Bet nu.. doma pats.
P.S Ja nezini, kas notika ar ECSRO palasi literatūru.

If anyone want to know whats typed there just google translate it and u will get idea about it.
Old 10/07/2011, 19:38   #65

poor childs...
Old 10/07/2011, 19:42   #66

Server is Off ?
Old 10/07/2011, 20:48   #67

miki_maus =

can't u just trust this person by lookin at his face?
When you get my address, come here yourself okay?
Old 10/07/2011, 22:12   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyz View Post
miki_maus =

can't u just trust this person by lookin at his face?
When you get my address, come here yourself okay?

Hey i just found a picture of you You're not a handsome guy
Old 10/07/2011, 22:17   #69

My pic is some pages back, posting a pic of yourself below that guys pic is kinda faggity, since you been trying to get in him for some quite a while yes?

Ohh really, he was in you, right? His ****, when you sucked it for the items on the server, right? Does it feel kinda bad, that I just gave 60k worth of silk items today, and you didn't get ****?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2011, 23:28   #70

Quote:
My pic is some pages back, posting a pic of yourself below that guys pic is kinda faggity, since you been trying to get in him for some quite a while yes?

Ohh really, he was in you, right? His ****, when you sucked it for the items on the server, right? Does it feel kinda bad, that I just gave 60k worth of silk items today, and you didn't get ****?
His madness is beyond our reach of understanding.
He is so mad that we can't describe the intensity of his madness...
Old 10/08/2011, 00:23   #71

It is deffinitely over 9'000 :O
Rage mode is on.
Old 10/08/2011, 00:24   #72

Poor Kids..
Old 10/08/2011, 00:26   #73

Received Thanks: 3,160
posting each other pic that's uncivilized
Old 10/08/2011, 00:28   #74

Yes, it is, he got low on that one, when posting my pic :P
I got low on that by posting pic of "that" too.
Old 10/08/2011, 01:12   #75

Quote:

Ohh really, he was in you, right? His dick, when you sucked it for the items on the server, right? Does it feel kinda bad, that I just gave 60k worth of silk items today, and you didn't get shit?
Why should i care about the items you are giving out? theyll be gone anyways Im achieving things through real life, your achievments is in a game i feel sorry for you, you're a really sad person tbh

Edit: I just watched some pages back and all i could see was a pile of shit on a picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragneeru View Post
His madness is beyond our reach of understanding.
He is so mad that we can't describe the intensity of his madness...
Are you describing yourself? You're so mad because i've pwned you in every single post i've written to you. If i were 12 again i would also be mad so i understand you Not easy to be a kid these days
Closed Thread