Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

24 hour warning

Discussion on 24 hour warning within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
24 hour warning

This is a 24 hour warning to all servers with no backlink, you have 24 hour's to add them or your thread will be closed and links's removed untill one is added. I'm sorry to those thread's I already closed/removed link's, at the time I did not know almost every server did not have a backlink. (and I'm not going to just close every thread ><).
Thanks
20 Users
Old 09/29/2011, 01:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
Time has expired, I am calling it short 3 hour's early to get everything done.
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C&C Zero Hour
05/11/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Kennt einer eine gute Seite wo ich C&C Zero Hour Cheats herbekomme? ThX Euer kleiner NoOB :D
25g per Hour Doing Next to Nothing
04/21/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
This probably isnt the most easiest strat to start, but i did notice that once i started it, i made quite a lot of gold. Basically, what you'll be doing is, selling savory deviate delights, which sell for 50s in my server (Cenerion Circle). Ok, since this takes steps, im going to provide them now 1. You must have a cooking skill of 85, and a fishing skill of 30 (? you'll be fishing in the walling caverns, I dont think it needs to be very high, people on thottbot said it has to be 30) 2....
100,000 Gil per Hour [ENG]
11/30/2004 - FFXI Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
If you are from Sandoria, you can form a party of 4, then go to the Gelsba Outpost and trade a Red Crytics to the Door at the outpost and fight a new Garrison type BCNM fight, which cap at levels 20. Garrison Hose are dropped which sell 110k on Bismark