That's such a great idea my friend but it doesn't mean everybody could swear to anybody.. If someone has a problem with any Turkish person or someone else, then they must fix that problem with him.. Who is a bad player (scammer or something else) our lovely GM's could interest with him. That's not too difficult i think. Thank you for reply so much =)
Playsro is the best Private server, yes. But Always swearing to Turkish People. I know some Turkish people are so bad but not all of us. I'm doing nothing bad thing but I'm also a Turkish person. Please do something because that situation disturbing be so much.. (Sorry for my bad english)
Thank you before all,
Cleomenes - Wizard/Bard
Hiya Cleomenes! to be honest the problem about racism is very complicated thread because there is always racist people not only ingame, even in real life it still happens...
Anyways, there is a thread about "User violation and abusers" inside PlaySRO forum, so Im pretty sure that If you explain your situation there, they'll help you properly.
Play Sro is simply the best private server.Both servers have Legend X update with an uptime of 99,2% for the past week, rates are approximate 50x.OLD TRADE SYSTEM FTW!All Quests work...Just like Isro and the update to 12d is comming fast...anyway faster lvling like killing 1 mangyang and get lvl 5...No More Bots! And weekly events like Uniques spawning events, Hide and Seek, Question and Answer and much more...For much more features PM ME on Campionu .
Playsro is the best Private server, yes. But Always swearing to Turkish People. I know some Turkish people are so bad but not all of us. I'm doing nothing bad thing but I'm also a Turkish person. Please do something because that situation disturbing be so much.. (Sorry for my bad english)
Thank you before all,
Cleomenes - Wizard/Bard
Not everyone hates on Turkish people. They've been given a bad rep ever since real Silkroad. It's up to you all to change their minds. You can't "make" people stop being "mean". You have to persuade them otherwise. It's not exactly the Admin's fault. It's OUR fault. Together we can change this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernhui321
hmm.. actually i do feel for turks sometimes, being blamed and all. but most people that annoys other people are turks. as u can see.. in the game HON. people who usually start to disrespect other player, MOSTLY. around 80% are pinoys. therefore pinoys there are hated. same applies to turks here. therefore, u do something good make the way people thinks about you =)
This man is right. Besides. Not everyone this server is like that. A lot of people are really, really friendly on PlaySRO! Like me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagalera01
Hiya Cleomenes! to be honest the problem about racism is very complicated thread because there is always racist people not only ingame, even in real life it still happens...
Anyways, there is a thread about "User violation and abusers" inside PlaySRO forum, so Im pretty sure that If you explain your situation there, they'll help you properly.
Regards.
While what you say is true, you can't simply "report" every user who is mean to you in some way. We need to work out amongst each other.
On a much lighter note we need a new topic in this thread. It's so dark and PlaySRO is so awesome.
hmm.. actually i do feel for turks sometimes, being blamed and all. but most people that annoys other people are turks. as u can see.. in the game HON
Working in this domain i must agree. I am very sorry it ends up blaming all turks. Because of some turk kids even the good turk players are getting blamed. I know how that feels, i am from Romania and we have almost the same problem.
at least PlaySRO is the community i feel that is considered as "good" compare to other server *im not sure, as playsro is my first private server and i dont play sro before*
in every country, every place, ANY place at all. surely there's racism, it is quite hard to prevent it.. so dont feel so offended when ur race got offended as people do intend to offend other with NO intention.
PlaySRO is the best.... I love silkroad since a long time ago when I saw 1 video on youtube... than I started playing and discovered all those bots, problem to log in to server and i decided to stop. So this year I wanted to play silkroad again and discovered this amazing PlaySRO server!! All players active, job wars, fortress wars it's just EPIC! come join us
ign: DualShock
Well I see a lot of posts which make me feel good and think about this server is very good but I think you miss all the essential , the server is created by a romanian player which love this game ! All players are good and the GM's (Game Moderators) are very interestred by server and are serious. I like very much one thing , they don't like botters and I agree this thing.
If you want to enjoy this server feel free to do this ! PM me in game for help and I will do my best
Good server guys!! i love it and the rates are soo good u even get smthin like a premuim every time u relog for 3 hrs 100% after this a 50% comes for 3 hrs!! good server with no lags at all and cheap silk !
Pm me in game if you need any help or you want to experience the server
In Game Name : Beg_4_Mercy or _Titanium_
Midrate, active, lagless server? 10/02/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 15 Replies Hey there,
I checked several servers from the pServers list, most were down, most were inactive / low populated. I played on TFN before, since the team doesnt seem to fix bugs and support players and lots of people are cheating / hacking there, I mind changing the server.
Is there any populated midrate server you could suggest?
Raw.