Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

delete this

Discussion on delete this within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation delete this

posted this in the wrong section sorry.
Old 06/07/2012, 15:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Flyff Database /coder bitte kommen
04/16/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 60 Replies
Also ich war vor langer zeit im inet hatte die server files gefunden(auch wen sie nicht vollständig sind) nun hab ich sie wieder gefunden und wollte die coder aufmerksam machen hir sind die daten RapidShare: Easy Filehosting bei login daten hab ich gelesen das man sie als text datei aufmachen soll weil ihrgend wo inder zeile ordner namen steht zb:c/blabla bla das soll man ändern database hab ich nicht getestet wegen den login server ach und mein antivir sagt nix an ist aufmeinem destop also...
New LOTF server and could use a real coder to give a noob coder a hand :)
08/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi guys, I'm sort of spreading a new server around and i happened to remember my user and pw for this site :) well i cant post a thread so go to the site and download for yourself :D http://5.228.25.31 (LOTF server using hamachi) and the hamachi on the site is wrong x.x its CorruptedCO pw 123, My name is Chris and you can PM me on hamachi if you have any questions or IM me on msn at [email protected] -******EXTRACT TO DESKTOP FIRST****** Ok guys, i got the files to upload :D so...