Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Still work DB-Bot in ZSZC

Discussion on Still work DB-Bot in ZSZC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Still work DB-Bot in ZSZC

This is the answer...Still working the db-bot in ZSZC after update?
Thanks, if is true can someone put a guide or link of the guide. Thanks
Old 01/14/2011, 09:39   #2

Yes it is. the 1,3a version still working fine .
No need to do something special to make it work.
Just download the bot + the crack .
Gotta need to crack the DBbot.
Open SrProxy
Type the Server IP
Click Start
Open the crackloader
Select your folder ( the SRO_Client )
Click on Start Game
and there you go .

kinda easy tho.

btw; cracks and stuff arent allowed here anymore. u gotta have to start looking on another site.
Old 01/14/2011, 12:52   #3

Oh...i didnīt remember...i need to do this before , where i can download the files?

hehe thanks a lot !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC FORCE BOW WORK??
12/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hey guys i just want to ask if the force VERTICAL SPOT debuff work? because i have a lvl 64 bow and i have 600k sp but i dont want to spend it on force unless i know it works . if some one knows that it works please tel me .BIG THANKS
[ZSZC] How to work with SRO-DB after inspection?
08/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Stop doing more topic about the db-bot, that's i made this topic... If you still get "invalid target" problem then here is the solve. If you delete your "DUMBS" map from your bot folder then maybe your bot will fix the error, if not: Download the sro-db v.0.8 ( http://lolkop.kilu.info/db_bot/db_bot_0.8.exe ). Here is the link for the sro-db v.1.0b2: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service And the crack for this:
sro-db bot doesnt work for zszc
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hi all i have the sro-db bot for zszc fire but i have a problem with it : the bot doesn't detect my char. how i open zszc: i click loader i open srproxy and enter in ip: 72.55.143.209 and i click start i click on crackloader, i choose the sro client.exe of zszc
ZSZC DB BOT + PET DONT WORK
06/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
bot stoped working after i get a graber pet i dont know why, would like to get the help of somone here with a tutorial teaching how make it work plss the skills dont show up and even after i load the settings saved of my char the bot do not move
does ZSZC actually work
05/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
i have looked for a sro private server that actually works since ecsro went down. before i waste my time downloading ZSZC. does it actually work? and is it stable? and does it lag alot? or crash? i would love to play priv SRO again. too much traffic in real sro.