Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how do i start ZSZC server ?!

Discussion on how do i start ZSZC server ?! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how do i start ZSZC server ?!

hey guys , i already downloaded part 1 and part 2 , and downloaded the patcher , and the client ,but when i try to run the patcher it says "installation fails.turn off the game or restart the computer, and try again" .
can anyone tell me how can i work this out ?!
Old 01/04/2011, 22:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
what ?!?! no one knows how to fix this problem , its so frustrating.
i wnna play this server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Zszc Water Server) help the db bot does nothing after i click start game
10/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
title pretty much says it all...i've read the guides about how to start the bot, but after doing everything i click start game and it gives me the error "rejected / winhandle" and then it does nothing after that...PLZ HELP!
Problem mit ZSZC Start...
10/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Immer wenn ich es starten will geh ich auf ZSZC (Water) dann kommt eine Fehlermeldung. Screen im Anhang. VT: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
(ZSZC) No start button.
06/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
I downloaded the newest client, patched it, but somehow I dont get start button. Any help regarding this problem would be appreciated.
If u only bot don't start with ZSZC!!
06/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey guys, I played ZSZC for 4-5 weeks and i played and botted to lvl 91 then today i get ban -.- and a lot of other players got it too so if u bot don't play ZSZC but play other sro's that don't have fucked up gm's -.-.
I need help (ZSZC start dc)
05/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I had a problem with the login ZSZC. Here a screen: Imageshack - sro2010053117141540.jpg Plss help me. (PS:sry for my bad english)