Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned in ZSZC lvl 99

Discussion on Banned in ZSZC lvl 99 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 12/28/2010, 22:18   #31

elite*gold: 2
i dont care lol, since the subject is changed
Old 12/28/2010, 22:50   #32

elite*gold: 0
every game should be playable for different kind of peoples. some are playing 10 hours a day and others only a few hours a week. true if you play a few hours a week you should leave the game it doesnt worth it. but it is not the players fault or any of the private servers admins.

from the beginning, the game is bad considered on the part of the ************* gaymax global hub of aggression. ♥
Old 12/30/2010, 18:39   #33

elite*gold: 1
i play from lvl 30 to lvl 105 with db-bot and not banned :'D it's not so risk
Old 01/02/2011, 11:58   #34

elite*gold: 0
Lol yeah.. i agree with HouseMusicx3 Like i started botting from like lvl 70, got to 98 with like 95 or more % and i guess a noob reported me? I was grinding in caves and i passed out and woke up to me dissconnected dead in a place with a GM, tried to logg in and banned << Soo I kinda agree with everyone cept the dude that says dont bot. cuz hell i have a life too xD so if i wanna lvl imma just bot and chance it :P just keep all ur valubals somewhere safe if ur not usin em.