Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto tidy inventory program?

Discussion on auto tidy inventory program? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
auto tidy inventory program?

hey guys !

i'm using lolkops "bot" for zszc and i asked myself is there any kind of "auto tidy inventory" program?

the problem is the autograb in silkroad itself picks up my stuff but my inventory gets kinda flooded because everthing is untidy and so :S

hope someone might help me

bye
Old 12/22/2010, 23:08   #2

Received Thanks: 1,669
No, there is no an "auto tidy program".
Old 12/23/2010, 00:38   #3

ok, thank u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I Need a auto-combat program
09/07/2010 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
I need a auto-combat program that it just copy paste onto Autoit. I have tried alot of others and they say I'm missing ImageSearch or w/e. I don't know how to add those. Can someone please help _________________________________________________ ____________________________________ Also if anyone could help me with another problem I am having. I have the above problem but I also find that when someone sets the program to activate on F1 that is says that is an invalid line of code. I am willing...
I need Auto party-Auto invite program
06/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Please do u have any program like this? Invites near players, makes party?
Section Needs a tidy up
01/26/2009 - GunZ - 0 Replies
I recently just became mod of this section and changes are needed. Due to this section not always being ever so active, it needs a tidy up, as some stickied topics have had broken links from many years ago so ive had to remove them. So please feel free to help me tidy up this section by reporting the first post of an outdated thread, or give me a new link thats updated. I will also be working to make this section more active once again Eckoro
Script to auto-clean inventory
07/22/2008 - Flyff - 2 Replies
Hi everybody, i was wondering if theres a way to put a function in the automaton script to auto-delete stuff from the inventory, in this case the pumkins. ty, for your answers ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- Hallo, ich frage mich, Theres, wenn ein Weg, um eine Funktion in der Automaten-Skript automatisch zu löschen Zeug aus dem Inventar, in diesem Fall die pumkins. Ty, für Ihre Antworten (sorry, wenn es schlecht...
Auto drop all inventory?
05/24/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
hy all im new to this forum and ive seen a lot of great things on it but i was wondering if there is anything that can make u drop all ur inventory instead of every item 1 at the time