BTW I found a bug for create accounts on ZSZC Retro server for free. Already reported to nicole and it got fixed, but saved some of them. If someone want one for have fun:
ey ? Lesderid ? Works The Reg for Retro Too ?
or Have The nubs Fixed it ? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7
BTW I found a bug for create accounts on ZSZC Retro server for free. Already reported to nicole and it got fixed, but saved some of them. If someone want one for have fun:
[HELP!!!] Account Creation 04/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies Ok, i have my server running top shape, unfortunately i can only create accounts through BetaCo. Not only that but the database is virtually useless. I make an account in database and the BetaCo.exe is getting them from C:\OldCODB\Users
Basically what im saying is i would like to be able to make a script (batch, php, whatever) to let me send the command to BetaCo.exe like so:
PHP registration page sends the username and pass to a batch file. the batch file then sends the command /newacc...
Account creation. 05/26/2009 - S4 League - 5 Replies Hi all,
Its just me or is the account creation stopped?
I can create a account but the activation key isnt sent to my email.
if somebody have the same problem, post it here.
btw. back to s4 league .
[Help] Spawn Creation Tool 03/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies Ok well the basics of this is i want to create a tool that has a visual image of the map you choose. Then at the side an X and Y saying the max and min coordinates for each (would need to change for each map).
Choose mob etc.
Then on the map image you can draw out the spawn(probably going a bit far with this) with the cursor. The drawn area will then be converted into coordinates and then the whole thing will be dumped out to a MySQL query or .ini
If anyone can give me any idea about...
Account creation 09/02/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies If you cannot log on, give me a pm and I will create accounts for those of you who cannot, I have created four succsessfully already.
______________________________
Details needed:
Your wanted ID
Your wanted Pass