Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC SHUT DOWn ??

Discussion on ZSZC SHUT DOWn ?? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC SHUT DOWn ??

CUS I SEE N\A ping ???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC SHUT DOWN PROBLEM!
07/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Well, I thought that's good idea to separate that shut down problem from other topics to here. So please post all the solutions of that problem here. I've tried 2 solutions, but after 1st time it starts crashing again. So anyone have working solution for that? Thanks, best regards! Kristjan
i need help in zszc the game shut down
07/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
i was playing on zszc on the server water and i was in jangan and i teleported to downhang and i was there and the game shut down but i logged in again and again and i have reinstall the game but every time the game shut down please help me
Gordons Shut down of 1.3.0
06/29/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Sad to report Gordon most likely will shut down 1.3.0 for a while :mad: they also if u had not noticed this morning shut down their site But fear not heres a hack and a vidio i made :handsdown: YouTube - Nightwish-The escapist Hack here --->http://depositfiles.com/en/files/zl4lv0c3a And a picture of hack enjoy my friends and plz look at vidio http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/2512/engine201 0061814015404.png
Look And Shut Up
08/09/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
hy,i made this topic because i am sick and tired of anoying spamer's.80% of 2moons(dekaron) private server player have something to complaing.(why do i get DC?/why aren't the npc's working/i get DC when i logg into my Caracter/are there any hack working/ETC). So i decided to answer all of your questions with one symple answer. THERE IS NO 2MOONS PRIVATE SERVER WITH GOOD DECENT FUN RATES AND 100% WORKING. Each and every server not only the 2 moons servers have atleast 10 bugs. some servers...