Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSRO OFFLINE

Discussion on SJSRO OFFLINE within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SJSRO OFFLINE

hi any know why sjsro new is ofline in sjsro forum any mod or admin have announced update or anything
Old 08/15/2010, 20:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't know why but i hope we will get informations as soon as possible.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SJSRO NEW] Offline?
09/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey, SjSro has goan offline at 19:04 dutch time... Anyone having the same problem, and does anyone know what the reason for SjSro going offline is? Because yesterday the server was at check... for about 1 hour or so.. Thanks
SJSRO offline?
07/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi is SJSRO up or not everytime I try connecting it says "server is undergoing inspection or updates." I just downloaded the media.pk2 off of SJSRO Database and i have the client. I was just wondering if you have to patch the media.pk2 or something.
sjSRO Offline :@
03/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 44 Replies
... Inspection..
sjsro offline?
02/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 44 Replies
Sorry if its been asked but is it offline? ahmm couldn't find another thread about it :) ty. btw when I installed the game including the media.pk2 that given for this specific pserver i loaded the silkroad launcher and got some weird stuff and some error and the launcher was like crashed or something couldnt see the images or anything at all
SJSRO offline
02/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
OMG sjsro server offline ??? when it could be online ??? anyway fembria is on