Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC] Does the Bot avoid protectors?

Discussion on [ZSZC] Does the Bot avoid protectors? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ZSZC] Does the Bot avoid protectors?

You all know about the protector mobs that lizards... Does the SRO DB BOT avoid this mobs? And when wich version of BOT.

Or is the only way to avoid getting banned to edit the data.pk2 that u get dc when gm appear?

I ask because the GM get active on fire server all 3 hours that ****** protectors.
Old 08/04/2010, 11:31   #2

elite*gold: 25
you can't aviod them ,try to bot in hidden place or if ur account +95 and you care about it don't bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tut] How to Avoid GM
04/07/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
i have a great methode to Avoid GM's but it require to know all GM name NAGC GM LIST: GM_Bawkzie GM_Chaos GM_Grimm
[Tut] How to Avoid GM
04/06/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
i have a great methode to Avoid GM's but it require to know all GM name Here are name of GM i know so far( written exacly like in-game): .GM_Syn . . . plz post if you know more GM name
Know if some on map to avoid ban
06/28/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 1 Replies
is there a function like "/whoareyou" on airrivals that tell you if anyone is on the map cuz to me that seems like the most likely way u get ban cuz someone sees you if not is there a hack that can tell u ?
WTS Elexir protectors @ Saturn
09/05/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
i have to sell more than 25 elexir prots in saturn put me offers !
Avoid DMG while taming a Pet
01/19/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Hi there, this not rly an hardcore exploit but it could be very necesarry if you trieng to tame an elite pet: 1.) Plant an ice trap 2.) The Mob wont hurt you anymore. 3.)Use "Tame Pet" Thats it ;p Hf