I've gotten most of the bugs fixed up to 9D and was looking to add the 10D+11D files, but most people are to dumb to say how to do it, is it possible we can get a guide, or someone who speaks decent english to Explain how to Add it.
I downloaded the newest client, to the Data and Particles and Moved it to my Emu's SRO Client Folder. Still cannot spawn anything.
I've gotten most of the bugs fixed up to 9D and was looking to add the 10D+11D files, but most people are to dumb to say how to do it, is it possible we can get a guide, or someone who speaks decent english to Explain how to Add it.
I downloaded the newest client, to the Data and Particles and Moved it to my Emu's SRO Client Folder. Still cannot spawn anything.
Do you realize this is an insult? Be careful in future!
There is a guide fulfilled with pictures, I don't know how better it could have been explained. ().
I understand InvincibleNoOB. I just gets irritating after work on an Emu after 6 hours and not being able to get a decent answer in good english. Sorry if I insulted any, and thank your for the upload -[>Lucy_Nyu<]-.
Sorry for the double post, I got 10D working, but I can't get 11D to spawn. But besides that, working good. Thanks. Mind if I use the links for a guide?
[GUIDE]Adding a new item 04/20/2017 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies Hello,It's me again Necron33 with a new guide
This Guide Tells you how to add a new item including everything(Client,Action,Itemtype).
Making Items is divided to:-DataBase,Client
DataBase:-cq_itemtype,cq_action(if you wanna make action).
Client:-Itemtype.dat,shop.dat(if you want to add it in any shop),ItemMinIcon.ani,MapItemIcon.ani
We will begin with DataBase,I will make a EPCard680,which is going to give players(I will explain how to make the items for excat levels,Vip levels)
Most...
[GUIDE] Adding new shop items!!! Yay!!! 02/04/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 26 Replies SINCE I'VE SEEN PEOPLE ASKING HOW TO DO THIS AROUND A FEW PLACES I'LL GO OVER IT A LITTLE BIT.
OK FIRST GET A ITEMTYPE DECRYPTER
NEXT RUN IT SOURCE FILE WILL BE ITEMTYPE.DAT AND THE NEW PLACE WILL BE ON DESKTOP....DO NOT CHECK FOR ENCRYPTION .
NOW LETS OPEN OUR SHOP.DAT AND CHECK OUT WHAT WE SEE...
SEARCH FOR
[Guide] Adding 10D to SEA. 07/27/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies First, Download These Two Files.
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Then Extract the Silkroad RAR Content into an Empty Folder, then Place the Data and Maps Into That Folder.
Then you Start Your Emu, Then Use The Launcher Attached Below.
Enjoy.
[Guide]Adding Npcs 09/02/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies Ok heres a simple guide on how to add npcs into the database.its very simple(theres a video at the end)
Step 1: Go to the npcs table in the database.Click Browse,And sort by uid and find the last number and add1 and also write this down.
Step 2: Go back to the beggining of your npc table.Click insert.Ok now type in the number your wrote down in the UID table.(Note there will be a pic when we click save at the end.)
Step 3: The type is what people have trouble with.The type is what...
[Guide]Adding new jobs. 04/12/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies Alright, I was playing around with my client and was looking for a way to add a new job. In case I wanted to make a new class or something.
Go to your client folder, navigate the "ini" folder, mine's at:
C:\Users\Rob\Desktop\Client\ini
Open the file called:
ProfessionalName.ini