Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Silkroad Online › SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Sea Emu] I need coordinates

Discussion on [Sea Emu] I need coordinates within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
[Sea Emu] I need coordinates

Hello everyone! I need coordinates to DH Cave and Chin Tomb. This coordinates will be used to teleport in Sea emulator. I will be very thankful if someone give me this coordinates. Thank you
Hikaru721 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To Know Coordinates?
02/18/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Guys, I Have A Problem With My Computers Screen I Need A Program Or Something Like That That Could Show Coordinates İn A Dİfferent Window ?
[Q] about coordinates
11/02/2008 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
on all servers coordinates are same?? because on one server they are disabled when type /coordinates and /set frame so i wanted to go in other look for coordinates and then in p-server i can storm hack :D is it working like that? :rolleyes:
Coordinates
03/28/2008 - Kal Online - 11 Replies
Gibts ne andere Möglichkeit an die Koordianten zu kommen außer /set frame oder /coordiantes .... da die "/ - Commands" disabled sind. Is there any chance to get coordiantes without /set frame or /coordinates , cause those commands are disabled.
Coordinates
06/07/2006 - General Coding - 5 Replies
How do i get the coordinates of the screen? lets say i point my cursor somewhere on the screen, how do i know what are coordinates that im on? :?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.