So he said "die paxtards!"?
Ah I don't think he really meant "die paxtards!", but "die paxtards!" is "die paxtards!" after all so I think that "die paxtards!" should happen as soon as possible
So he said "die paxtards!"?
Ah I don't think he really meant "die paxtards!", but "die paxtards!" is "die paxtards!" after all so I think that "die paxtards!" should happen as soon as possible
lol its a only toy . There is no reason to wish someone die because he made better emulator than yours ..
lol its a only toy . There is no reason to wish someone die because he made better emulator than yours ..
You still can't even comprehend the fact that he's a complete noob can you?
This is all I've uploaded of SRLoader2 and that's JUST THE LOADER, not the server. Look at the source. Ask PAX how it works. I'll have the entire project there done this weekend, and it'll be better than the testosterone loader being used right now by everyone.
You still can't even comprehend the fact that he's a complete noob can you?
This is all I've uploaded of SRLoader2 and that's JUST THE LOADER, not the server. Look at the source. Ask PAX how it works. I'll have the entire project there done this weekend, and it'll be better than the testosterone loader being used right now by everyone.
as the fact windrius and you have stated,even if i only manage c#; this loader looks better coded than the sea emu
i can say sea-emu is the more stable, but at the same, the more crappy coded emu
lol its a only toy . There is no reason to wish someone die because he made better emulator than yours ..
"die paxtards!" is pointed at idiots like you that don't even understand what is said to them. You believe that pax is a great coder ? He haven't done anything that haven't been seen in previous emulators. He used jMerlins base, without even admitting that he did. He is an idiot, and the people that believe in him are an idiots to.
Just got Banned 10/10/2009 - Aion - 12 Replies For botting account has been closed lol.
:p Am i the first?
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/kristoff4me /ban.jpg
WTF?? WHY I HAVE BEEN BANNED?? 07/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies You have been banned for the following reason:
Posted Virus/Trojan
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
LOL!! I DIDN'T POST ANYTHING!!!! ATLEAST GIVE THE CORRECT REASON:mad:
If one of your accounts is banned, are they all banned? 03/27/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies This would be really helpful, because as of now, one of my accounts could be banned? or it is the bug? because I can't get on any of them... "incorrect id" blah blah
how to steal items without being banned/ip banned? 11/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies what i'm trying to say is,when you trade items,or drop them then have other chars to pick them up,is there anyway to avoid getting banned?thanks.