Hi everyone.I have tonyon's server files but i dont have him own client.Who know how to crack client for server files?I need only client.He use csro 1.074 but csro no has 1.074 version client.He make it and he add alexandria in him client.Please help me.What i need?Thank you...
Tonyon's server files is .backup sql 2000 and 2008.
Werent you asking for help before to about how to setup the server with your serverfiles that you said you got from tonyon?
Yeah, he started this thread:
Now he's back again with his lame problems with his incomplete emulator. If he really had real server files, I don't know if there is anyone dumb enough to pay for them without a working client.
the last picture he showed. from the other topic that one with gameserver and ,loginserver
is for MU online XD.
dont waste your time helping him. or even try
if u search hakiki server dosyalari.rar
then u will see that this is an emu for MU online.
the last picture he showed. from the other topic that one with gameserver and ,loginserver
is for MU online XD.
dont waste your time helping him. or even try
if u search hakiki server dosyalari.rar
then u will see that this is an emu for MU online.
hehe stupid i dont give u my real server files hahaha because im not stupid if u dont trust me so enter my computer and look server files.It's not MU online's server files.You are a big stupid and idiot.You cant find hakikiserverdosyalari.rar in internet because im not upload my server files.In my other thread this files is luciano's server files haha.I dont upload tonyon's server files.I think you are kid.
Who want see my files so add my e-mail.
And its not stupid emulator he add europe-alexandria its full work...
[HELP] Server+Client Files 02/19/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies Hy @all,
There are a hundred thousand different server files and client files, with each part in extreme bugs.
My question is since we do have professionals here in this forum.
And I've already lost the general idea which I have since been tested
What for Server Files + Client Of course the current status (Paladin, mannequin, without checksum Problem and if possible, no clients where only parts of updates is in there, so as to completely botched.) you can use here?
From the...