Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]ZSZC 1.168 media with autoselect

Discussion on [REQUEST]ZSZC 1.168 media with autoselect within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]ZSZC 1.168 media with autoselect

Hi all! I need an 1.168 media with autoselect cuz lolkops autoselect patch dont work
Old 07/18/2010, 09:10   #2

I'm sorry, but something must be set up weird with your game. I have recently played with the 1.168 patch after having patched it with lolkops autoselect patch and it worked just fine.

I did not have to redo his patch. Perhaps you did and it messed it up somehow. I recommend a reinstall/download.
Old 07/18/2010, 09:27   #3

i tried this but some people sais (i searched the forum btw) that lolkop autoselect dont work on ZSZC perhaps could u upload ur media ? or someone else wich media works with autoselect to upload ill be very thankfull
Old 07/18/2010, 10:51   #4

Received Thanks: 1,517
Make it yourself + Use google?
Old 07/18/2010, 10:55   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "Ask the Experts".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC]Media pk request
02/05/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok,so i want to start pet filter and have keypresser at the same time( i can't use db bot) But if i use media patcher for pet filter,i can't use keypresser and if i use media patch for auto select,i can't use pet filter. So i tried to use the Media pk editor to edit the ip,but it doesn't work. I need a media pk that has good auto select and has the ip changed. TL;DR - i want media pk that has auto select and it's good for pet filter.
[Request]ZSZC Media.pk2
08/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
So, can someone make a media.pk2 edit? - Transparent skillbar or changed. - New Hp/Mp Bar look. Or to teach me how to do it. Thank you...
[Csro] Media pk2 + autoselect
04/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
wenn jm. hat könnte mir jm. seine mediapk2 mit dem funkt. autoselect hochladen hab immo. das prob. das der butterfly bot 3 nebeneinander stehende feinde ansiviert und sobald die tod sind und ein feind weiter wegsteht bewegt der sich nimmer und deswegen hätt ich gern nen FUNKTIONIERENDEN AUTOSELECT FÜR CSRO DER SCHON SO FERTIG IST DAS ICH IHN INGAME SCHON HAB someone had an mediapk2 of csro with autoselect ??? i need it plz uplaud
autoselect for the new ecsro media.pk2
02/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i'm making a bot for ecsro v1.157 updated 18/1/10 and i cant find the autoselect tool anywhere; i'll distribute the bot once i have tested and improve it as i see fit. i cannot find a working autoselect anywhere!
How to enable the autoselect with any media.pk2
08/12/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
hey :p it is a easy way to enable autoselect with any media.pk2 all just u need pk2 tools and auto select file Download links: pk2 tools: 9 mirrors