Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request!!(Sea Emulator AND Private Sever file work with Sea0

Discussion on Request!!(Sea Emulator AND Private Sever file work with Sea0 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Request!!(Sea Emulator AND Private Sever file work with Sea0

I myself want a working sever!!! I heared that Mysro is not jomax silkroad witch i want that and working with sea emualtor!!..Since jomax sue poeple who use there silkroad!!AKA ECSRO!!!I want sea working on a private sever if possble!!PLEASE share with me!!!AND I ALSO WANT SEA EMULATOR file before it turned into a emualtor?? I really interested in this!!!So please sent it to me!!!ON elitepvper!!!Don't post!!!Since people take it!!! Well if ur nice enough please give me ur pk.2 editor!!I want one that is simple!!!I want to pk.2 MY file!!And soon if everyone help me I think i make a sever!!!

In the future!!!If u see a sever name-R1ASro it my!!!Anyone who help me I give thank!!!And if i possible made a sever!!!(Not 100% But i try!!) I will make GM!!! I got friend who know but they don't want to get sued by jomax for sharing there file!!!
I think i get a life after this!!
Old 07/16/2010, 04:15   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by squall679 View Post
I myself want a working sever!!! I heared that Mysro is not jomax silkroad witch i want that and working with sea emualtor!!..Since jomax sue poeple who use there silkroad!!AKA ECSRO!!!I want sea working on a private sever if possble!!PLEASE share with me!!!AND I ALSO WANT SEA EMULATOR file before it turned into a emualtor?? I really interested in this!!!So please sent it to me!!!ON elitepvper!!!Don't post!!!Since people take it!!! Well if ur nice enough please give me ur pk.2 editor!!I want one that is simple!!!I want to pk.2 MY file!!And soon if everyone help me I think i make a sever!!!

In the future!!!If u see a sever name-R1ASro it my!!!Anyone who help me I give thank!!!And if i possible made a sever!!!(Not 100% But i try!!) I will make GM!!! I got friend who know but they don't want to get sued by jomax for sharing there file!!!
why you make this kind of post
first: MYSRO uses server files
second: sea emu is in here
third: dont come with another shit emu-based server
and fourth: anything you get by pm,you see it right here that is already posted
and advice
Use the Search button
Edit:
then again, look for the pk2 editor in the forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2010, 14:04   #3

Not alots of hope for this but!!!Like I said i want sea emulator when it just file so i can get european working!!!...I have database file of european!!

I don't think i can't fix this alone!! that y i need u!! like 1.0.3 they cracked it somehow!!!all i think i need is the file and i create my own emulator!
been play SILKROAD for 10 year!!!ECSRO lvl100 charather DOWN!!!SJSO lvl80 CHARATHER QUIT!! ISO 90 something!! QUIT LONG TIME!!
Old 07/16/2010, 14:23   #4

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
reading the post above, i think the guy is asking for the source code ~ SEA
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2010, 14:32   #5

Yea!!!I just wann be GM!!Instead of everyone being gm Only who u chose!!..Since they can fix there charather!!I want a emulator im gm they play!!
Old 07/16/2010, 18:57   #6

- removed
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2010, 19:02   #7

Quote:

U heard Mysro is not joymax? You can't of been around the private silkroad scene long then? And Joymax only sued ECSRO for selling silk and profiting off thier game. You could run a server fine without getting sued by joymax but it means you can't sell anything like silk, SOX items etc.
That's why when you want somthing on most private servers they call it "donating" not buying, to work around this problem.

TBH from reading your post, you havn't been on the scene too long to know anything about setting up a private server and you just seem like a leecher. You want people to send you SEA Emu and the source code to it and a pk2 editor, when you can use search and find atleast two of those things in 2 minutes. This shows you don't know anything.

And you won't get a 100% working server with SEA Emu. Atm SEA Emu can't run so called private server for 1 hour without crashing. It't not stable enough. Its ok for testing and having fun but thts it.
And if you knew much about the private silkroad scene you would know that no one gives thier source code that easily if at all. Theres too many leechers that want to just pop on the forum and take people's hard work and use it modify/change it and call it thier own work. So for this reason ppl dnt wana share that much.

Take a couple of hours looking through the threads on the private silkroad section and learn some shizzle first u knw
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2010, 19:48   #8

Thank for the hep CASE CLOSE!!!I THANK ALL!! case close since even if i have my Psever it might get leeched!!
Old 07/16/2010, 20:13   #9
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Thank for the hep CASE CLOSE!!!I THANK ALL!! case close since even if i have my Psever it might get leeched!!
ehhh, all emus are public(except Lyzerks and tonyons eventhrough i have tonyos files)
and there is not public source for sea emu, so ; im sorry, but there is no way you will get it
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2010, 20:27   #10

o.o..K..But if there one public and code it for me!!!ONE DAY!!!
Old 07/16/2010, 20:29   #11
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
o.o..K..But if there one public and code it for me!!!ONE DAY!!!
in fact, if there is a public, is not just for you
Old 07/16/2010, 21:34   #12

Come on!!..Is it simple??If it about silkroad Pk.2 stuff like no clue!!!Also i really need a Editor pk!!!There some but they don't uncode pk.2!!So u need to know the code to switch them HELP??Also please i want to make my own silkroad!!!..So u guy or girl ever code ur own emulator or silkroad??
Old 07/16/2010, 21:43   #13
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Come on!!..Is it simple??If it about silkroad Pk.2 stuff like no clue!!!Also i really need a Editor pk!!!There some but they don't uncode pk.2!!So u need to know the code to switch them HELP??Also please i want to make my own silkroad!!!..So u guy or girl ever code ur own emulator or silkroad??
there are varius editor, and all work, use search
Old 07/17/2010, 15:16   #14

Quote:
dude, use search and you will find a pk2 editor in seconds. Also Lyzerk is selling his emu WITH source code for $500... So if you realy want to make your own server then go talk to Lyzerk.
And setting up a server isnt all about pk2.
and judging from your post count your fairly new here which means you probably want to make your own silkroad server but have no clue about creating one and your requesting things so you can just double click and
*TA DA*
youve got your own private running server.
Dosnt work that way mate.
Anyway talk to Lyzerk if you realy want to make your own server, GL
Old 07/17/2010, 17:15   #15

retarded wannabe gm ^^
Thanks
1 User

« best emu? | PK 2 »