If you don't believe me do it and check it yourself:
Open your game (ZSZC) > connect to 'Fire' server > when you will be connected > make key combination ctrl+alt+del > View > Select Columns > check PID > go to processes > search SRO_Client and look at PID number.
Remember it. Now, go to CMD and type "netstat -n -o". Find PID number that you remember. Now, you will be able to see IP (174.142.224.13) and port of ZSZC server. OK, fine. But... now go to and paste that IP there. Click 'Search' button and scroll little down. What can you see?
You can insult me, shout at me and do anything you want, but after that go fap :>
Cheers.
@EDIT
Ok guys, since they changed their servers, IP changed too. So I made it because of this situation. I know that this is nothing new, but now with the new IP address everything is clear and everything is known. I want only warn you - if you gonna play on this server, don't blame us, admin on the ZSZC forum and even GMs, because lame owner can close down servers at any time.
SWSRO- Community sucks everyone is botting, Not any gm's at all, No events.
Those things that i counted on ZSZC is what i appreciate the most on a p-server so thats why im playing there!
ZSZC Corrupted Gm`s when event server crashes and need update every event !! sucks community
SWSRO-Community not good but better then ZSZC not every one botting
gm`s are not Corrupted to appear in the public to show Gm power and all come to him As ZSZC
about events swsro was naking events don`t inslut SWSRO Cause u don`t have 5$ to play on it !!
So BETTER STFU
#reported insulting another religion at ur sig. wait for ban
ZSZC belongs to the same owner as ECSRO? 06/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies Can you guys ask me this question? i would like to know to see if i can play on ZSZC and waste my time like i waste my time/money on ECSRO.
PS: Please do not post shit about any shit being a troll.
ZSZC IS Ecsro (PROOF) 05/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies I know there have been many threads about this, and I dont think this is enough proof, but I was messing around with their loading screens from the pk2 and I found this
This thread will most probably get closed, I don't care ;).
http://i46.tinypic.com/2l90b5d.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2s991lx.jpg
Reported ZSZC[Ecsro] to Joymax. 05/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 47 Replies Report:
Answer:
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/152/unbenanntt pl.png
Source: MSN - friend.
ZsZc = Ecsro final proof. 05/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 26 Replies So ban me or whatever for making another topic but heres the proof.
Since i knew all old files so here you go.
Screenshots (Blacked out my personal things)
http://i44.tinypic.com/w2ef48.png
http://i40.tinypic.com/25gf03b.png
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qlboyo.png
http://219.235.4.136:1026/bak/
http://219.235.4.136:1026/bak/gm/
Dont Join ZSZC a.k.a Ex-ECSRO! 04/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 84 Replies YE, u seriously got OWNED ZSZC AKA ECSRO !
I downloaded ur file 200mb ! i got the pk2, extracted ip and checked.
Guess what?
64.150.183.207
its on the same root server as ECSRO WAS !
I TELL YOU GUYS IN CAPS ! DONT FUCKING WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY THERE!!!