Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SWSRO2] DB-Bot Skills problem..

Discussion on [SWSRO2] DB-Bot Skills problem.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SWSRO2] DB-Bot Skills problem..

Well I downloaded the new version of DB-Bot (1.0b Beta something..) and everything worked just fine when I opened my char and raised my Imbue to lvl 1.. then I restarted the game and it doesn't detect the imbue+autoattack skill and everything.. I tried to load settings and still nothing :X tried to restart the bot+game about 10 times and I am logged in to the new IP.. 216.18 ...

Someone? :X

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SWSRO2 Problem
06/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i just started playing sw2, and when i connected.. i see a lot of things with this.. "????".. hmm i dont know if i have to download a english media.pk2 or something... if yes... please post a link or something.. :D.. here is a pic :rolleyes:
Problem with bot on swsro2
06/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9081/errorsv.pn g i got this problem with bot and i dont know what shall i do. I got this problem only on 1 character and not only on my PC. I gave passwords to my friend and he got this same error. If someone know what shall i do please answer here or send me private message. teleport doesnt help i could make teleport 100 times and always this same
swsro2 db bot problem
05/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi everything is fine until i press start, when i load settings and press start, the game disconnects from server, help please
SWSRO2 problem
04/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi yesterday i bought 2 SWSRO2 Accounts. Now im waiting about 24 Hours for them, and i dont get them. I heard that some guys get them in 1-3 hours, why it takes so much time? I bought them at srokey.com. I bought 2x SWSRO2 ACC for 10$ and send it with paypal to boco. Now im waiting, and waiting and waiting..
I have a problem with swsro2
03/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
When I try to open the launcher and press "Start" it writes something about data file or something and the doesn't open... Can someone help me fix this? I want to play already