Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC]Silk question

Discussion on [ZSZC]Silk question within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [ZSZC]Silk question

If anyone of you ever bought silk on ZSZC, can you tell me what im doing wrong?

I've bought a pre-paid mastercard for $50 and put it on moneybookers, i've been trying to buy sp and silk, i've put in the refrence id i got from where it says to get it in the forum.

Now when i try to buy it, it just says "Email has been sent" or something and when i check my balance it still says $50.

Do they have to check the email first then they take the money from it and give me my silk and sp? or how does this work, could someone explain it to me? :S

Thanks.
Old 07/07/2010, 10:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump..... would like to know ASAP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC Buying SP silk etc.?
02/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Id like to hear some experiences from soemone whos bought sp , silk etc. at http://primarygaming.net/ i feel not much ppl has bought there considering theres no comments ratings etc. Also can zszc or http://primarygaming.net/ be trusted??? :confused::confused:
[ZSZC] Silk!
08/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
some one can write here what silks prices in ZSZC Water and from where can i buy or with who should i contect ?
ZSZC Silk
08/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello i have one question. How long does it need to get the SP and Silk for ZCZS after payment ?
ZSZC Silk Problem
06/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Well I know that I have to make a forum account and stuff...but as I registered there was no promised email from silknation. I repeated this procedure 3 times with different email accounts but still I got nothing. Is there any way to buy silk actually? regards
i need silk in server ZSZC
06/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
HI ALL I NEED buy Silk in ZSZC any one know Silk seller in this server pm me or add me on yahoo [email protected] i need trusted silk ty