Depends on what you like.
Sea emu is just a modified SRVB. He can't add any major updates, because most of the packets are diffrent.
CSREmu is original code, but some people complain that it crashes. Probably fixed on shadows latest code, but he's keeping it closed from public.
But easy to use with friendly gui & in game server stability are the major things people looking for on an emu, about improvements like u said that can be fixed in future updates (i dunno.. depend to emu coder). Anyway poll results say it all ^^
srvb was a **** , modify srvb to work and show us how great emulator you will made on it . Idiots everywhere just....
I really don't have any time to prove how idiotic you are.
Since you are way toooooooo stupid to compare assembled database, trying to prove you is a waist of time.
I really wonder why the first sea emu versions crashed like **** so much. And is still ran on 1.150 like the last SRVB verion.
I really don't have any time to prove how idiotic you are.
Since you are way toooooooo stupid to compare assembled database, trying to prove you is a waist of time.
I really wonder why the first sea emu versions crashed like **** so much. And is still ran on 1.150 like the last SRVB verion.
totally agree
VB is not made to handle things C# can
also, i think sea emu can be updated, but youll need to start from the begining with packets and opcodes
totally agree
VB is not made to handle things C# can
also, i think sea emu can be updated, but youll need to start from the begining with packets and opcodes
its still updated , did you saw inventory packets in srvb ?...ehh no matter , its like talk to monkeys -.-.
its still updated , did you saw inventory packets in srvb ?...ehh no matter , its like talk to monkeys -.-.
Packets are data..
I think you're talking about the coding.
And yes I've seen it.
What's so bad about it? :]
... ehh no matter, it's like talking to dog feces -.-.
Packets are data..
I think you're talking about the coding.
And yes I've seen it.
What's so bad about it? :]
... ehh no matter, it's like talking to dog feces -.-.
i have no idea about coding , but i belife in pax , i was talking with him.Anyway sea emulator its best emulator for me.And its end of discussion from my side. I wont insult other peoples without sense.
i have no idea about coding , but i belife in pax , i was talking with him.Anyway sea emulator its best emulator for me.And its end of discussion from my side. I wont insult other peoples without sense.
Thats probably why u got a keylogger / info stealer in ur pc which sea emu had/have...
Basically I think CSREmu is way more improved tho it's harder to use.(Not saying its hard)
So for a regular silkroad player sea emu is the best. (even if its bugged like hell, but its stable)
I think CSREMU has a future, too bad shadowz75 closed the project.
We just can hope someone will fix the crash and stat point problems in it.
totally agree
VB is not made to handle things C# can
also, i think sea emu can be updated, but youll need to start from the begining with packets and opcodes
Lol. U mean vb6. Vb.net has the same network code as C#, so if you can code good u can make a stable emulator in vb too.