Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC] DB-BOT dont load skills etc.

Discussion on [ZSZC] DB-BOT dont load skills etc. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ZSZC] DB-BOT dont load skills etc.

Hey,

Like 3 days I can't use dbot 0.8. Before anything works great and then I full skilled me the Bot doesn't accept "get coordinates", don't load skills and autopotion doesn't work.
I have win7 64 Bit, but anything works great before 3 days.

Anyone have solution?
Old 06/29/2010, 10:35   #2

elite*gold: 10
Do you have grab pet?
Old 06/29/2010, 10:37   #3

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
make the next level by hand and put item mall items out of your storage

and please use the "ask the experts" section the next time
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2010, 10:40   #4

Yep I have grab pet... I think now its since i buy ma pet... How do u mean take itemmall items out off my stor? The only itemmall item i have is my grab pet.

So I stor grab pet in guildstorage and make my lv up right? But Im 99 if i lvl up and i take my grab pet again, then the bot doesnt work for me anymore`?

Quote:
please use the "ask the experts" section the next time
The porblem in this section is, that nobody answer xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2010, 14:45   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
#Moved
Old 06/29/2010, 14:47   #6

it is not cause of grab pet i am sure as it was working with fine it is just happed for some reason after i teleported done i cleared all my items from my storage and my inventory not work too clear all my set nothing work and I tried verison 0.8 and 0.9 same problems i tried 1.0 beta 2 and wow it is reading my skills but not working right as it is need working crack I already post in "ask the experts section" but nobody replay and i said it will just happened for some reason kinda strange but all be fixied when the crack of the newest version released please crack that version
Old 06/30/2010, 13:54   #7

Works perfectly, thx to Yo123!

I do my Pet (itemmall item) in my stor and activate a return scroll. Then the Bot works great
Old 07/01/2010, 00:15   #8

Help

Aim played zszc whit db bot and i play a nother acc and i gote bored. so i get back to play whit olld acc and the db bot dont work dont indicate skils. Wtf i have to do ?
Help pls.