Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

swsro2 update--some details

Discussion on swsro2 update--some details within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/25/2010, 18:15   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980 View Post
Meteor is still bigger than all of them with its own dmg...add the imbue and think about it...
Ya... With imbue euro skills will be OP ;s
Old 06/25/2010, 18:16   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrelac View Post
So what?
How much times did ecsro aka zszc copied swsro?
+1
Cant describe it better.

@zszc,
Even if Li copied your pets, who care?
You use swsro pk2 files + sro_client.exe .
Nothing more to say.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2010, 18:29   #33

elite*gold: 38
why do they made a picture of 100bich skills?skills are 110 lol
Old 06/25/2010, 18:46   #34

Quote:
So what?
How much times did ecsro aka zszc copied swsro?
ecsro was first with d10 and a private server

How do u know if they are copying eachother? maybe they have the same source for the files. I dont know and you dont know so stop talking.
Old 06/25/2010, 18:49   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldat93 View Post
why do they made a picture of 100bich skills?skills are 110 lol
maybe they got diff effect now? noone knows
Old 06/25/2010, 18:52   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Member View Post
ecsro was first with d10 and a private server

How do u know if they are copying eachother? maybe they have the same source for the files. I dont know and you dont know so stop talking.
And how do you think they got 10dg?
Did i talk with you? And dont tell me to stop talking, because you are not different of the others.

Anyway, i dont want to start war with other, but let's wait and see if it's fail or not this update. If you won't like it just gtfo -> Simple!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2010, 19:01   #37

Quote:
And how do you think they got 10dg?
Did i talk with you? And dont tell me to stop talking, because you are not different of the others.

Anyway, i dont want to start war with other, but let's wait and see if it's fail or not this update. If you won't like it just gtfo -> Simple!

They got it in may swsro opened in june

No u didnt talk with me but I TALKED WITH YOU. and if u dont wanna see my posts thats not my problem im not going to stop posting

And why do u tell me "If u dont like it just gtfo" ? Are u scared that your lovely server will be destroyed if i hate it? Not everyone can share your opinion like you are used to do in your communist country. I respect you that love your server more than anything. You should do the same to me about my opinion.
Old 06/25/2010, 19:08   #38

Quote:
Try to read on more time...
I said "If you won't like it just gtfo -> Simple! " for all who said this update will be a fail. REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!

tired of this idiots...

I'll stop discuss with you...you can't even understand my words. Bye
And like i said IIIIIGNOOOOREEE MY POOOOOSSSSTTTS

im so ******* tired of idiots like u...

Its an open forum i got my equal rights to say ths update is a failure like u have the rights to say ecsro, zszc is a failure. Like u did around 100 times already.
Old 06/25/2010, 19:11   #39

LOL ZSZC haters on every forum. they probly got no good reason to do so but they still do how everyone can be so sure that they copy stuff from each other and telling other users to GTFO is stupid + childish.Anyway euro skills =bad idea even whit no life turnover they still have way better damage % almost 100% better than any other nuke.this will shift the balance of power to nukers side for sure
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2010, 19:12   #40

Did i say zszc is a failure?
You want only problems...all of your posts are ****! only ****! nothing else...so i'll ignore you like all here does (except your big friend randomizer).

And don't post...if you want to fight send me a pm and dont spam like WE (<-- read) spammed this 2 pages.
Old 06/25/2010, 19:31   #41

Quote:
Did i say zszc is a failure?
You want only problems...all of your posts are ****! only ****! nothing else...so i'll ignore you like all here does (except your big friend randomizer).

And don't post...if you want to fight send me a pm and dont spam like WE (<-- read) spammed this 2 pages.

Ive read through your posts and your mentioning that ecsro is a failure.
ecsro= zszc

So if my posts are only **** why do u keep reading them everytime. I suggest u now to just stfu and leave this thread this will only cause problems for both of us. Since ive seen that elitepvpers is your life i dont want you to get an infraction for this so im not reporting anything.
Old 06/25/2010, 19:54   #42

when the Update comes?
Old 06/25/2010, 19:58   #43

Received Thanks: 1,583
people stop complaining about the euro skills, do you even know if its gonna be the same damage/effects??? Server already boring as **** so why not add something different.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/25/2010, 20:05   #44

The truth is that every p-server copied all stuff from me. (lol)
so now stop whining about who copy from who.
Old 06/25/2010, 20:19   #45

Please don't take sides. There are no haters,why do we have to argue when we can come with real proves.

There are still some pics with interesting things that I haven't understand yet.The one with the blader skills,the third skill from lighting tree,that blue thunder, I don't know what skill is and there is one more image which has everything in chinese about mastery....try to figure those out,better than fighting on "which server is better"

P.S: My personal opinion is that u should play the game before u speak.I played zszc and I leaved it because that huge lag back then,since I play swsro2 I loved everything in it,just few bad things that every server has,I can say that zszc have its good parts except traffic but swsro2 is way better,120 cap 110 skills,new mobs,no lag (for me) and now we get new update with lot of new things which will totaly surpass zszc,have fun on the server you play,don't hate other servers
Thanks
1 User