Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Opinion]ZSZC shitty pserver. any good pserver there?

Discussion on [Opinion]ZSZC shitty pserver. any good pserver there? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Opinion]ZSZC ****** pserver. any good pserver there?

Hey guys, I been playing Silkroad for over then 3 years I played on iSRO and some pservers, I started playing on ZSZC yesterday and it's the worse server i've ever played on...there are no stalls means you cant buy/sell anything, i been trying to talk to someone there for over an hour and no one to chat with.
i know it's sounds gay but i feel very lonely there most of the time it feels like playing a stupid game with no other people just me and the monsters.
i really feels like quiting and moving along to other pserver so i would like to see what you guys have to say about other servers, and i'll start playing on the server you guys think its the best.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2010, 02:31   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
if u find any pserver that got stalls ill give ya my lv 97 int bow on zszc

ull never find any pserver without bots.. so its like this kill mobs get higher start pvping and unique hunting thats what u can do on a pserver...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2010, 02:34   #3

I guess i havent played for a long time, but i remember stalls on sjsro..
Old 06/25/2010, 02:36   #4

this was before the dupe bug got public...
Old 06/25/2010, 02:43   #5

got public where? i always wanted to know how they do that xD
Old 06/25/2010, 03:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AgentSmith_ View Post
got public where? i always wanted to know how they do that xD
dont work on isro though, And it was a bug where u exchanged items with ppl and at the same time opened stallnetwork. then u where able to swith postion of the items in the exchange window and another item from the inventory, In this way u could scam people or dupe stackable items.

Stallnet was removed from the p-servers after this exploit and oriya released a program he coded by himself which u where able to dupe stackable items from the stall. Stalls removed.
Old 06/25/2010, 05:01   #7

Learn to be lonely in silkroad. No one wants to play it because they are too lazy to. All the stalls are shut down because of duping issues. Just go play csro
Old 06/25/2010, 05:07   #8

ZSZC, SWSRO1, SWSRO2, MYSRO, SJSRO don't have stalls at all. If you really want to play a pSRO server ZSZC is the one. There is Events all the time just like ECSRO the rates are the same as SWSRO which doesn't have any events. There will always be bots on any Silkroad Server. Bots will never be gone.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/25/2010, 05:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerManiac93 View Post
ZSZC, SWSRO1, SWSRO2, MYSRO, SJSRO don't have stalls at all. If you really want to play a pSRO server ZSZC is the one. There is Events all the time just like ECSRO the rates are the same as SWSRO which doesn't have any events. There will always be bots on any Silkroad Server. Bots will never be gone.
FINALLY someone who gets the fact that ZSZC is actually better than SWSRO.. Everyone else hates ZSZC for the fact that they all think ZSZC = ECSRO (which it isn't..), even though swsro does have a higher lvlcap and 11dg, it still fails because of the ridiculous lag which compared to ZSZC, shows that ZSZC is vastly better than SWSRO.

Still just an opinion though.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/25/2010, 05:51   #10
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Rage View Post
FINALLY someone who gets the fact that ZSZC is actually better than SWSRO.. Everyone else hates ZSZC for the fact that they all think ZSZC = ECSRO (which it isn't..), even though swsro does have a higher lvlcap and 11dg, it still fails because of the ridiculous lag which compared to ZSZC, shows that ZSZC is vastly better than SWSRO.

totally agree
Old 06/25/2010, 08:31   #11

Quote:

i think you know that they are changing host right now, lets wait and see if it will lag after all ;]
Old 06/25/2010, 09:54   #12

Quote:

ZSZC Is so fine no problems bout it , but its old ecsro!
Old 06/25/2010, 10:01   #13

swsro fails more then zszc coz they cant even unbug the skills...
Old 06/25/2010, 12:35   #14

1st-swsro
2st-zszc
3st-mysro&sjsro
Old 06/25/2010, 12:45   #15

It's for everone his own mind which server is the best one

@Thread starter:

GL to find a pserver with stalls I miss them too :'-(