Well, I do everything just fine, It always worked for me even yesterday after the patch in ZSZC.
Today when I connect with DB-Bot it just recognize my character's name and It's level, but no SP/EXP/Coordenates etc... I tried it: deleting silkcfg.dat, reinstalling everything, trying the other way to crack the bot, I have my character empty, no equipment/items in inventory or gold or anything, totally naked.
But it seems like it just doesn't ends to recognize it...
I enter to a noob account just made and bot works fine as hell... So It must be the other character but I'm testing it naked with no quests, and anything, just as if you had create it right now...
EDIT: I TRIED EVERYTHING IN WORLD. There's no way to make it work as before..
Try: Start silkroad and log in to your char, then close crackloader.exe and start it again.
Now use a return scroll.
Done, It just doesn't links to crackloader anymore... >_>
EDIT: I've tried with my friend's files, chars etc... and everything is working fine. The error seems to be in the character. I also made another one called the same at the other server, but haven't worked either... It has to be with char level/skills or something like that... I also dlvled bicheon + ice 1 lvl and it's skill for trying... no way >_>..
I don't have any quest, and I deleted all configs, even replaced them from my friend's and clean ones too. No way... I also tried reskilling the skills i upped this days... no way...T_T
extract the game all over and the bot in separated folders from those that u used
I already have done thatY_Y" (3 times for being exactly. The bot works just perfect in other chars, in every of them, even make another character with the same nick in the other server and worked just perfect. Is about my char not the bot/files...
same problem with me dude...
my main char lvl 119, dont appear the skills on db-bot
but my others chars, its all normal
i allready try everything, but still the same *** **** bug =/
After lots of thinking and trying I got to the thought it may be the EXP which makes the db bot to be obfuscated and stop looping it's code for end getting all information about the character. So I change the leveldata so i was getting 24% or 99,99% etc... but nothing changed (obviously it was only client sided)
Still trying and testing but I believe is about ZSZC team which just modified something in my char server side so It blocks db bot code looping
Very weird problem with DB-Bot, Any clue?[ZSZC] 06/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies Well, I do everything just fine, It always worked for me even yesterday after the patch in ZSZC.
Today when I connect with DB-Bot it just recognize my character's name and It's level, but no SP/EXP/Coordenates etc... I tried it: deleting silkcfg.dat, reinstalling everything, trying the other way to crack the bot, I have my character empty, no equipment/items in inventory or gold or anything, totally naked.
But it seems like it just doesn't ends to recognize it...
I enter to a noob...