MyName: Dave
MyForumName: bodzik155
MySw1Name: Majzel and Losiol - it's L
MyLvl:84 and 52 (farming)
MyBuild:52 char - Str Bow Fire Cold
MyGuild:GooDAvengerS
AboutMe:I had a year off from playing sro. Week ago I started on swsro 1. I am talking so much
MyName; Ale
MyForumName: Darkness™
MySw1Name:xXSh4dowXx , Sh4dow
MyLvl:117 - 108
MyBuild:Pacheon\Fire\Cold - Heuksal\Lightning\Cold
MyGuild: ALKON
AboutMe:i'm from Argentina, if you need help pm me
Status: Waiting an update for back to play
MyName: Leroy
MyForumName: Leroytjuh666
MySw1Name: DutchNuker
MyLvl: 117
MyBuild: pure int, bicheon 120,fire 120,ice 110,light 10 (117FF ATM)
MyGuild:Immortality
AboutMe: well im Leroy, i'm 17 years old and live in the netherlands
MyLikes:i like swimming, snowboarding, going outside chill with my friends, play some football and go out and drink all while i bot on swsro ofcourse lol ^^
MyName; Abd-alazez said
MyForumName:eng.crash
MySw1Name: FRONTY
MyLvl:[option] 101
MyBuild:[option] nuker light fire cold
MyGuild:[option] STARS
AboutMe:
iam muslim and iam from egypt
MyName: Andre
MyForumName:OMDFG
MySw1Name:SouTodaBoa
MyLvl:119 // 75
MyBuild:Pure str Bow, Fire, Light, Cold // Its hybrid dont know what to do lol
MyGuild:Both characters on PowerHouse
AboutMe: Dont have time to babysitting till 120, exams like hell... one was on Tuesday, another today next its tomorow and one more on saturday... Girlfriend in the mix lol not much time, and the DB-bot doesnt work on my laptop -.- FAIL...
MyName:Alex
MyForumName:Alexalex2131
MySw1Name:NightsWing
MyLvl:108
MyBuild:Full str glavier/fire/cold
MyGuild:BlackTeamRo (Best Romanian Guild)
AboutMe: not much....i'm on holliday waiting for swsro 1 update....and nothing more
MyName; hambal
MyForumName:hambal
MySw1Name: DuchBower
MyLvl:[option] 113
MyBuild: dont know it
MyGuild: none
AboutMe: nothing dont playing anymore becuase summer is better then this
MyLvl: 118
MyBuild:Full STR Glaiver
MyGuild: J4mR0ck
AboutMe:I am Jamaican, and NO I DO NOT SMOKE WEED -.-" Anyways, im in college and stuff..which is cool O_o Other than that, ask, Cant be bothered to type anymore..my biceps hurt...lol
[WTT] SunWorld1 Account 07/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies WTT SW1 Account, for Gold (or Silk), in ZSZC(Water) Server.
We can Talk about how much, later.
The Account is Clean, and you can Create what Char you want :pimp:
MP If Interest.
bb ;-D
Swsro2 Epvp Squad 06/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies Hello since they made the epvp squad for sw1 i made for sw2
Tell something about your self on next way :P
MyName;
MyForumName:
MySw2Name:
MyLvl:
MyBuild:
MyGuild:
WTS Sunworld1 account 04/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies Im selling sunword1 account, there is a char level 2x with 20k sp or something.
I dont got the QQ numbers or other details, just password and ID.
If any1 want this account by cheap $, I am trustable and now playing sunworld 2, so I dont need this account.
My price is 2$.
Pme :)