ok, i have made some testes and the bot is woriking if it is version 0.9a but since that version throws invalid target errors, im not using it
if someone knows how to use 0.9a without the "Invalid Target Error" i would aprecciate it
[RELEASE] SHADOWREALMSONLINE CLIENT [CLOSED SRO] 06/07/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 21 Replies Hey all its JJ and It seems many of The People here who cant make a Server need help and are Lazy So since Summer Coming and i wont have time to Manage my Server and Stuff i Thought Id Release My Modified Client adn DB to you Good People here at Elitepvp and Arthur U can Sticky this if you want as its a Good DB that pretty recent and New: P.S. Please Use the Thanks Button if Used and Please Give me credit and Dont Post anywhere Without My consent Thanks GUys happy Coding :D
DB: Download...
ZSZC "Silkroad.exe has encountered a problem and needs to be closed. 05/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies When I start ZSZC silkroad.exe I get this error:
http://a.imageshack.us/img245/8887/23201756.jpg
I haven"t edited anything. Clean ZSZC and up to date(I played with the same one before on the same day. When I tryed to login in the evening, an error bumps out.).
( Help )Perfect World Client closed automatic 04/17/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies hi guys
i search for something
when i play Perfect world and goin to watch Move or do anything in my PC there`s 2 option can happend
the client is Freeze .. the client closed automatic after like 30 min
can anyone help me to fix this .. need to do some work beside playing the game