Hey people ..
I would like to buy a player in SWSRO 1 or 2 I want the user with QQ and EMAIL from me will be empty .... So all those interested and tell me what he wants in return ...
I have no money in Paypal then do not ask ...
I can offer money in SJSRO OLD /
Users are empty in ZSZC
WTB | User in Swsro 1 or 2 06/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies Hey people ..
I would like to buy a player in SWSRO 1 or 2 I want the user with QQ and EMAIL from me will be empty .... So all those interested and tell me what he wants in return ...
I have no money in Paypal then do not ask ...
I can offer money in SJSRO OLD /
Users are empty in ZSZC
****** User helfen User 04/25/2010 - Off Topic - 7 Replies Hi,
Es gibt doch diese Signaturen wo man Punkte bei Dshini bekommt.
Nun hätte ich eine Idee,jeder postet hier seine Signatur rein und ich fasse alle in meinem Beitrag zusammen und so helfen wir uns gegenseitig und unser Wunsch wird schneller erfüllt.
wie findet ihr die Idee?
Klick
Klick
Klick
swSRO user 07/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies Hello can someone please get me
User to swSRO
:bandit:
I downloaded the server
I saw the registration is closed
They said there is level 90 Skills
Beautiful,
Advanced Server
Someone willing to bring me a user?