hello i had the problem yesterday i did delete every thing thath had to do with silkroad and re downloaded every thing still same thing i formated my computer and it worked try to format it and see and btw media.pk2 is here
i just know about my case on ecsro:
due to updating the map, some coordinates are kinda cursed, if you dc or log out while being there, you'll have this problem, all you could do in this case is ask a gm to move you
Sro crash when click START on swsro 07/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies Hello everyone, can somebody help me with this problem:
When i log into my account, i select my character and when i click START i get SRO crash, there are no error window or smth just my sro turns off.
Thanks for help.
ECSRO/SWSRO blank error when press START 01/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies whenever i try to play on swsro or ecsro i get this error
http://i50.tinypic.com/2qsqvsg.jpg
Crash after I press launch on Dekaron launcher 07/22/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies I play on the 20x exp Pserver a chinese one. And recently when I press the .bat file and the launcher opens and I press the start button nothing happens. Help please ? I got the english patch
[Tutorial]Fix Game Crash When Press StartTraining 11/10/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies I feel sad for all you little kids that can't bot :( I know how you feel, I was there too.
This is what I did and now I'm able to bot.
1st go here and follow the instructions.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hack s-bots-guides/99554-fixed-tbot-problem.html
2nd download TBotSro1106 (doesn't work for TbOTSro1107)
extract it to a folder on your desktop, then extract TServer1106b into that folder.
I PRESS start but, nothing happens after 05/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies Hi, i was botting, then my internet died, and then later i tried to play. I pressed start, but nothing is happening...