Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with sro_client

Discussion on Problem with sro_client within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with sro_client

Hi
When i install my ecsro client (anti-virus is off) i dont get sro_client and get an error.
So i tried downloading one of sro_client from the internet but when i put it in the folder it stays for 2 seconds and automatically dissapears... like something is blocking it ? But antyvirus is turned off ;/ But when i visit control panel it sais anti-virus is on but its called NOD32, how do i turn it off and may this be the reason for my problem ?
Any help will be appreciated
Old 06/08/2010, 14:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
if you can please tell me what AV you are using... that would be a great help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC launching problem(sro_client.exe has stopped working)
08/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I downloaded new ZSZC client 1.79 and updated it to 1.80. If I choose server and hit "Start". Launcher goes off(thats normal) and I get this: "sro_client.exe has stopped working". What"s wrong? :confused: I have windows >>VISTA<< :) And another thing. I have Csro installed, but I only extracted and patched ZSZC (wich means I have csro registry files registered) Can this affect ZSZC?
[ecsro]problem sro_client after 20090909 update!!!!!
10/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
hey all i am getting this error after downloading the new files http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6302/errorof.png i downloaded the sro client again same erro
SRO_Client.exe
07/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
can someone upload the new SRO_Client.exe with auto target range set to 5000 :):)
sro_client
05/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi can give me sro_client for SjsRo plss...