Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[swSRO2]Question about Fire&Lighting Masterys

Discussion on [swSRO2]Question about Fire&Lighting Masterys within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [swSRO2]Question about Fire&Lighting Masterys

I have a question, is there any player that is 120 and have Lighting Mastery lvl 120?

I'm wondering:

1. The 3th book of Grass Walk (for Moving Speed) can be leveled up till you have 100% Moving Speed Buff.

2. The 2nd book of Grass Walk (Grass Walk - Shadow - for the blue teleport) as higher he is leveled up, the bug that doesn't allow you to us the skill while you have Grass Walk Speed Buff Activated it stopped?
I've saw that if you have the Speed Buff and you wanna use the Blue teleport, the game doesn't let you do it.

3. From FIRE Mastery, does it works here like on ecSRO Fembria, that the buff Fire Shield - Emperor, can Reduse the Status error efect for 100%? I mean, when the buff it's MAXIMIZED, does it help you for not getting EVEN Freeze or Frozen from NPC Thiefs? Like any high player of SRO knows, the NPC Thiefs with Cold have a higher rate of Freezing and Froze than a player.
On Fembria i had this skill full maximized and it helped me each time on a PvP. There i never got any Freeze/Froze/Fire/Light Status Error.

Why we should have the Lighting Mastery Full Farmed if the most important skills (that help you on PvP) doesn't help you ?

Hope a nice PRIVATE SRO EXPERT can help me with my questions. I really wanna know in what WAY i should go. Should i remain on Lighting or Fire?

The real reason of asking you guys is that i've heard Maya is working on a Update that will END the Unlimited Skill Edit Potions Bug.
Old 05/24/2010, 12:11   #2

1. Grass walk-***, last up you have on lvl120 = 100% speed
2. Idk...
3. No

Quote:
The real reason of asking you guys is that i've heard Maya is working on a Update that will END the Unlimited Skill Edit Potions Bug.
Maya is not working on any uptade, he is only noob who sell silks... And Unlimited Skill Edit Potions Bug will be never fix.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2010, 12:24   #3

Hope you are right regarding my number 1. Question.
Old 05/24/2010, 12:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangYang View Post
Hope you are right regarding my number 1. Question.

Can be??
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2010, 13:05   #5

Yeah i see but what's about the number 3 question?
So you are not Immune 100% from Froze/Freeze/Light/Fire with that buff maximized?It's not like on ecSRO Fembria?
Old 05/24/2010, 13:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangYang View Post
Yeah i see but what's about the number 3 question?
So you are not Immune 100% from Froze/Freeze/Light/Fire with that buff maximized?It's not like on ecSRO Fembria?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLO21 View Post
1. Grass walk-***, last up you have on lvl120 = 100% speed
2. Idk...
3. No
Old 05/24/2010, 13:54   #7

Yes ok. Thanks a lot.

I think i will remain on Lighting, and if they dont make an Update to repair the Blue Teleport Bug, i will change Lighting for Fire Mastery ^_^