Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SWSRO] Anti hack serial number

Discussion on [SWSRO] Anti hack serial number within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SWSRO] Anti hack serial number

I was thinking of getting it as insurance but I have no idea what the description on the site means.

So does anyone know?
Does the serial work for just 1 item? Every item currently? or everything the account touches?
Old 05/17/2010, 13:39   #2

yes, it only works for 1 item
example:
you used this for your 12D +5 Sosun weapon^^
now, you get hacked, and ofc all your items are gone
then you will contact gm, and give him the serial number
he will find the item, and you will get it back ( dont know if there will happen any punishment to the hacker, maybe ban?)
but i think this item CAN be unfair oO
what if, i just use it on my sosun weapon, i sell this to someone, and then i tell gm i got hacked and i want my item back
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2010, 13:46   #3

Wow what a rip off, $5 per item? screw that.
Old 05/17/2010, 13:47   #4

yea, rubbish if you ask me ^^
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 2 SUNS FOR COD:MW2 SERIAL NUMBER
06/14/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I have a sun +10 glavie FB and a spear +5 FB as well with great stats. I want to trade it for a Steam Serial # for Modern Warfare 2. If youre interested i will send you pictures. Server: SJSRO(OLD)
WTT LVL 93 BOWER SJSRO(OLD) FOR MW2 SERIAL NUMBER
05/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Okay, so i quit like 4 weeks ago and i realized i wanna play Modern Warfare 2. If anyone wants a lvl 93 bower its FF except for 2 skills in pacheon (the hand thingy, and the eagle). It has some parts sos +3-+5 and some 85-90 stuff. So yeah if anyone has a Serial/Key Number for modern warfare 2(Steam) i will trade a lvl 93 bower full str thnxx Name: alboeaglee Guild: Imperium Level: 93 Build: Full STR, PACHEON/FIRE/LIGHT Server: Old If you want pics/video, send me a message pls (:...
Help me please ! about serial number ( Dual client )
02/07/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
can you please give me the download link of the key generator ? for the dual client plss pass me . :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
GIVE ME THE SERIAL NUMBER OF VMWARE
01/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
please give me the serial no. and teach me how to closed this thread if i know the serial no. thanks.. http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p430/rafagollu m/32643.png http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk211/DarkAshe s9/ronan-user.png