Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO GM CARE ABOUT US? YEESSSSS

Discussion on SWSRO GM CARE ABOUT US? YEESSSSS within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWSRO GM CARE ABOUT US? YEESSSSS

guys after i gave him 40+ e-mails, after i added maya's yahoo id, after i gave her e-mails, after i posted on srokey forum, after i downloaded QQ program and i made myself QQ account, today boco changed my password as i requested desperate ! to remind you, my 120 account has been hacked 10B, at least i lost 10B (gold+items) but i didn't lost my account re-reminder : i didn't change my password cuz i forgot QQ but at least a facepalm for those who think gm doesn't care (let's say i bought some silks sometimes xD and i even told him i am "silk buyer" to change it i used google translator to write chinese

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2010, 18:58   #2

Received Thanks: 1,583
whats the yahoo for maya.

anyone know if maya on msn
Old 05/07/2010, 19:23   #3

no hes not on MSN
Old 05/07/2010, 19:26   #4

elite*gold: 50
she(he) almost always online(not now) xD but never answers
Old 05/07/2010, 19:27   #5

What's his QQ? (can't find)
Old 05/07/2010, 20:04   #6

maya's id :
boco QQ : 75170017
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2010, 20:25   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by raclariu View Post
guys after i gave him 40+ e-mails, after i added maya's yahoo id, after i gave her e-mails, after i posted on srokey forum, after i downloaded QQ program and i made myself QQ account, today boco changed my password as i requested desperate ! to remind you, my 120 account has been hacked 10B, at least i lost 10B (gold+items) but i didn't lost my account re-reminder : i didn't change my password cuz i forgot QQ but at least a facepalm for those who think gm doesn't care (let's say i bought some silks sometimes xD and i even told him i am "silk buyer" to change it i used google translator to write chinese

because you bring an income superior then 150$?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2010, 20:26   #8

i am Maya , but i didnt log in my yahoo for more than 2 months! lol
any one try to get pw back , the only way is remeber their qq and email , or other proofs , to prove you are the real owner of the account
any dispure for one account, we dont give any help before dispute over. and its not allowed to trade accounts between players, GM would ban the account if there are any dispute for the trade accounts
for example , there was a account in swsro2 , more than 20 ppl told me they are real owners ! its right , all of them gave the right qq and email , why ? the first owner sold the accounts to more than 20 buyers ! by this way , GM just delete the datas about the account.
Of course , there are many [GM]Maya in game every day , we ban alot such accounts , most of the ppl know its fake , but there are still so many noobs believe that there are free silks , events ....
thanks all
regards: Maya
Thanks
19 Users
Old 05/07/2010, 20:29   #9

Maya, please reply to me on MSN, I have waited for you for a long time ! .. msn:
Old 05/07/2010, 22:24   #10

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
because you bring an income superior then 150$?
nope , i bought totally like 70$
Old 05/07/2010, 22:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by boco2000 View Post
i am Maya , but i didnt log in my yahoo for more than 2 months! lol
any one try to get pw back , the only way is remeber their qq and email , or other proofs , to prove you are the real owner of the account
any dispure for one account, we dont give any help before dispute over. and its not allowed to trade accounts between players, GM would ban the account if there are any dispute for the trade accounts
for example , there was a account in swsro2 , more than 20 ppl told me they are real owners ! its right , all of them gave the right qq and email , why ? the first owner sold the accounts to more than 20 buyers ! by this way , GM just delete the datas about the account.
Of course , there are many [GM]Maya in game every day , we ban alot such accounts , most of the ppl know its fake , but there are still so many noobs believe that there are free silks , events ....
thanks all
regards: Maya
i only have this id from you maya
i am glad that i got my account back, there was no dispute for my account (like maya told the example of sw2 acc with 20 guys interested xD ) i am the real owner, i own the e-mail adress i gave, i own the copyrights to the name "KonTroLL"
again thx maya&boco for helping me so fast (2 days)
Old 05/07/2010, 23:03   #12

He still dont reply me
Old 05/07/2010, 23:51   #13

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ► Proxy ◄ View Post
He still dont reply me
sorry man i know how hard is to get boco onlinetry with QQ programhe was online today just a few minutes, and i had time to tell him my problem and he helped me like u see in my pic you have to be sharp he is online just a few minutes
Old 05/08/2010, 03:16   #14

Received Thanks: 1,583
whats his qq?
nvm i see it -.-
Old 05/08/2010, 09:43   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by raclariu View Post
Now you can be happy, but next time watch who you give ID & PW ^^

Good to hear that SWSRO GM cares about us