Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ITS POSSIBLE TO LAUNCH THE SRO DB BOTS 2TIMES?

Discussion on ITS POSSIBLE TO LAUNCH THE SRO DB BOTS 2TIMES? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ITS POSSIBLE TO LAUNCH THE SRO DB BOTS 2TIMES?

well i got 2 accounts on swsro 2 and i just want to know if its possible to play bot with bot
Old 04/30/2010, 22:29   #2

Been asking abt that 50times and no one answered, selfish peoples =/
Only saying make 2 folders of swsro, but it dnt work because when u try to connect the second char, the first one always gonna be dc'ed =/
Something is ****** up because the cracker has said that char limit is deleted, it suppost to work but it isnt ^ Maybe some1 will answer...
Old 04/30/2010, 22:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilius View Post
Been asking abt that 50times and no one answered, selfish peoples =/
Only saying make 2 folders of swsro, but it dnt work because when u try to connect the second char, the first one always gonna be dc'ed =/
Something is ****** up because the cracker has said that char limit is deleted, it suppost to work but it isnt ^ Maybe some1 will answer...
my 2nd sro dont even start its also in a different folder and i just dont know why
Old 04/30/2010, 22:39   #4

My starts but the first char get dc'ed straight away when second try to logg in ^