Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]oceancycle emu

Discussion on [REQUEST]oceancycle emu within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]oceancycle emu

I'm wondering if someone has the oceancycle emu. i know it doesn't work propper but i just want to check it out

please don't flame with USE CSREMU IT'S MUCH BETTER or something like that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lyzerk C# Silkroad Emulator (OceanCycle) SOURCE CODE
09/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey, I got the source code from Lyzerks Silkroad Online Emulator Ocean Cycle! I think it will help some guys of you =) Rapidshare: Download
OceanCycle emu
08/09/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 33 Replies
download from here(SVN!!!): Revision 11: / I stucked, when i start sro client, in the server list there is no any servers, i check the mysql-"server" "table, ServerStatus" was on "0" i changed it to "1" but still there is no servers on the list and i made a register page for this emu :P You must edit:
[Guide] Installing OceanCycle
01/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
OceanCycle ****If your going to use this guide , than you must know how to install MYSQL by your self. I wont be convering installing the MYSQL system here****** -Index- -Configuring OceanCycle Mysql -Compiling OceanCycle -Installing Database