|
Community Silkroad Server
As old player I decide to bring this old times server in the community
The server is total out of filters auto events or such other garbage
no money for item mall be involved I am not believe in items for money
Player can always donate money if they wish but not for the item mall or any other stuff on the game
Basically only one rule and bold one : never try to publish any other server in the game , abuse others players and attempt of stealing, scam will be banned immediately.
Since I don’t using filter and bots can be freely access the server , but before you using them think if you want to lose the gameplay .
no others admins developers or GA on the server and no team will be needed , I will be on the server in my free time for questions and support not for any other stuff
The server will be used is vsro 188 by default there will be 2 servers the other one will run csro old files
Exp is default one no changes as bot allowed no change will be made for the exp & sp
the server will be online in 3.5 hours . Any client of vsro will be fine to handle the access to the server ,
Any questions can be asked
|