Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

which server is worth to play on?

Discussion on which server is worth to play on? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question which server is worth to play on?

well since i am coming back to sro (been bored) i found out that ecsro has been sued etc...
so im just wondering now which server should i start to play on, swsro or sjsro?
i know that sjsro can be a joke sometimes, is sjsro worth starting a char on though o.O
and has swsro became better asin no lag because last time i was here swsro was a lag pit
what shall i do?
Old 04/18/2010, 22:29   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
you should start on swsro.
higher cap, frequently updates, less lags.
Old 04/18/2010, 22:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,886
SJsro/MYsro = 120 cap - 70 skills - 9D no lv90+ mobs.

SwSRO1/2 = 120 cap - 110 skills - lv90-lv109 mobs inside - 11D items.

I guess you are smart and you gonna choose SwSRO!

Now... SwSRO1 = TRAFFFFIIIIIIIICCCCC ........... / SwSRO2 = no traffic

Both are pay2play ... if you buy account -- go for swsro2. I recommend you that. I am also playing swsro2 but I am inactive.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HOW TO PLAY]New World2..Play on the BEST Metin2 Private Server
05/05/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 472 Replies
http://193.107.16.72/Bilder/index_02.gif Ihr sucht einen PServer auf dem hohe Level noch etwas wert sind? Ihr sucht einen PServer auf dem man ALLES ohne Itemshop erreichen kann? Ihr sucht einen PServer der sich ständig weiterentwickelt und immer neue und einzigartige Features einbaut? Ihr sucht einen PServer mit einer großen Com? Ihr sucht einen PServer wo man nicht alles an einem Tag/in einer Woche erreichen kann? Ihr sucht einen PServer der schon mehrere Monate online ist&im August...
Hero - Still worth to play?
12/16/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
Sup guys, so I dont play hero for like...2 years. And i'm thinking about comming back but idk, hero community seems kinda dead and so many high lvls now. What u guys think? Should I give it a try? How's hero community now? Lot's of players playing or not really?
Is not really worth to play BlackRogue!
10/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Why? 1.Login give you c9,bcuz of the fuck connection. 2.u logged in,made in 3minutes a char. 3.ur ingame. 4.u will get a delay of 30seconds,dont matter what r u doing. 5.if u move u dont know wtf is going on,u will see 1 screen ur char is moving and 1 screen ur char move away from 3000ppls in jangan. 6.you need 10seconds to lv up a mastery! 7.chat delay is 30sec-1minute. Ok here again the Delays
Selling World of Warcraft private server WoWscape account witch is worth over $1000
10/07/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
hey There im selling 3 FDs + PD on the one account ====FD pally with full spell dmg FD gear (mystic) + assessories (alliance) ====FD priest with full Healing FD gear (cele) + spell dmg and healing assessoires (alliance) ====FD druid with full tanking gear (spectrum Tanking) with full tanking assessories (horde) ====PD shaman with some t6-sunwell-ZA gear with full spell dmg assessoires
Selling World of Warcraft private server "WOWSCAPE" account worth 900$
02/02/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
kjkjkjkjkj