Rofl will all try to do that :P ASAP just to test server :P
(Would be cool if they make shop like till 4deggre sun items free, or itemmall free but selling sun's, well dont know something new what will make game more intresting)
EDIT : Oh yeah ! No-DONATE, Would make game perfect , everyone even <3
Rofl will all try to do that :P ASAP just to test server :P
(Would be cool if they make shop like till 4deggre sun items free, or itemmall free but selling sun's, well dont know something new what will make game more intresting)
EDIT : Oh yeah ! No-DONATE, Would make game perfect , everyone even <3
No donate = waste of time having silk stall items.
Free sun items = makes the game WAYYY too ******* easy... There needs to be atleast SOME challenge involved..
I personally think they should do
20x EXP
30x SP
Just so we arent grinding our faces off like the other servers. If they do this and don't host it in China or some Asian Country, We Are GOOD
I personally think they should do
20x EXP
30x SP
Just so we arent grinding our faces off like the other servers. If they do this and don't host it in China or some Asian Country, We Are GOOD
wouldnt it be the lowest exp server out there?
30-35x exp 100x sp no farming ftw -.-. 2mil sp take a long time.
wouldnt it be the lowest exp server out there?
30-35x exp 100x sp no farming ftw -.-. 2mil sp take a long time.
True.. Also higher exp will attract more players to the server.. and they will get higher levels and they will need more silk.. So they earn more money by putting the rates over 30x.. But then no one would buy SP if they're selling it.
Yeah Selling SP/EXP or level 90/120 or what ever characters sucks,
The only thing they need that figure out editing drops of monsters, Like make Unique drop biger spawn longer or something like that, because now in all servers you get mostly **** from uniques and they should make them stronger, SO game more would be on party work, trade rewards biger, etc... there is lot of ideas for more interesting game. Sad that ideas don't lead us anywhere...
I just followed this thread and want to add some points.
1. We wont sell lv 100 chars
2. when the server is online probably there will be no silk purchase for some weeks. First we want to finish the server before we start earning money
3. Of course we try to run the server very well. All GMs are english speaking and good supporters. We will fight also against bots
4. Im calling it RootServer because I just read it in the first post in my thread: "Mire infos like RootServer stats?"
5. In ********* Li posted it for me. I asked him because I cant read german.
I just followed this thread and want to add some points.
1. We wont sell lv 100 chars
2. when the server is online probably there will be no silk purchase for some weeks. First we want to finish the server before we start earning money
3. Of course we try to run the server very well. All GMs are english speaking and good supporters. We will fight also against bots
4. Im calling it RootServer because I just read it in the first post in my thread: "Mire infos like RootServer stats?"
5. In ********* Li posted it for me. I asked him because I cant read german.
I hope you will enjoy the upcoming Server
so your basically gonna ignore the rates then right?
so your basically gonna ignore the rates then right?
I guess yes ;D And i think rates will be x15 just because MTCH ECSRO had same rates i think its in server files, they just dont figure out how to change that, but this is just opinion
I guess yes ;D And i think rates will be x15 just because MTCH ECSRO had same rates i think its in server files, they just dont figure out how to change that, but this is just opinion
So u think that's an emu? then that's the best emu i ever seen! xD
On topic: I choose last option bcuz the server is not open yet so i dont care & no point speculating.
Edit: A new server comes meaning more chances for us to get know well with the owner & who knows we will get the real server files one day. (dreaming ~ lol)
There is a program that make u invisible or something and usually used by hackers who sell vip hacks for online games (ex. combat arms). I just not sure what method they use to hide their identity... perhaps vpn? lol
its not an emu, i had some hard talk with him, but the admin is kind of a *** lol, he thinks that, ecsro had updates ready to lv 110, before they released 100, and that their support team was awesome lol, soo its going to be another fail like ecsro
I just followed this thread and want to add some points.
1. We wont sell lv 100 chars
2. when the server is online probably there will be no silk purchase for some weeks. First we want to finish the server before we start earning money
3. Of course we try to run the server very well. All GMs are english speaking and good supporters. We will fight also against bots
4. Im calling it RootServer because I just read it in the first post in my thread: "Mire infos like RootServer stats?"
5. In ********* Li posted it for me. I asked him because I cant read german.
I hope you will enjoy the upcoming Server
No botting?
You DO realise that the elitepvpers community is bots galore, right? No point in fighting it, 90% of players will bot anyway
[POLL]Character All Use Poll 01/18/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 18 Replies what character are good in use Either in Dungeon or in PvP (Not Prefer in Handling)
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer 08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279"
a person named of Irius or some sort made the program.
Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275
it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough.
i managed to understand how to...