Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

forgot sbot account database password

Discussion on forgot sbot account database password within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy forgot sbot account database password

hello guys im having a problem with sbot account database i forgot the password and i dont know how to reset it! please help
things i have tried

delete config files
change sbot folder
remove Sbot entries from windows registry

Old 11/02/2023, 12:09   #2

elite*gold: 2
The path which stores your account database credentials is different than bot's directory and also not related to the registry.

You can modify that data at: (WINDOWS DRIVE):\Users\(YOUR USER)\AppData\Roaming\SBot

WINDOWS DRIVE is usually C and YOUR USER is usually your PC account name, however it might be different for you.

Just delete the whole folder (SBot) and your database password will be reset.
Note that you'll unfortunately lose all previously stored account information as well by doing this, but I'm assuming that's not something you're worried about.

If you chose to encrypt the password originally when you first created it, it will be stored as hashed data in global.ini file. In the cracked SBot you're using, it uses MD5 hash. In the latest official SBot (idk when the change was made), it uses SHA1 hash.

Either way, if the password is very common, you may be able to find it by copypasting the hash into a decryptor site. This way you could avoid losing your data.

Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2023, 21:02   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
The path which stores your account database credentials is different than bot's directory and also not related to the registry.

You can modify that data at: (WINDOWS DRIVE):\Users\(YOUR USER)\AppData\Roaming\SBot

WINDOWS DRIVE is usually C and YOUR USER is usually your PC account name, however it might be different for you.

Just delete the whole folder (SBot) and your database password will be reset.
Note that you'll unfortunately lose all previously stored account information as well by doing this, but I'm assuming that's not something you're worried about.

If you chose to encrypt the password originally when you first created it, it will be stored as hashed data in global.ini file. In the cracked SBot you're using, it uses MD5 hash. In the latest official SBot (idk when the change was made), it uses SHA1 hash.

Either way, if the password is very common, you may be able to find it by copypasting the hash into a decryptor site. This way you could avoid losing your data.

Good luck.
thank you so much!