Im playing in SWSRO1.
Yesterday, I were successfull to upload the Guild logo, then i got DC and couldnt log in again. When I log in today, I still see the Guild logo but I can't upload the Union logo. I dont know why so can anyone tell me why?
Haha, tôi hỏi bên gamevn thì ko thấy ông trả lời, hỏi bên này thì lại nhảy vô
Tóm lại là ko hiểu tại sao cả: Guild lv5, làm chủ Union, format chuẩn, đã up được logo Guild rồi cơ mà, bây h up logo Union thì ko được, thử làm lại 3 lần mất 150m roài. Chả hỉu nổi nữa, trước cũng 3 lần up logo Guild mà ko được, tối qua up thì lại được, đang mừng thì dis ra ngoài ko log vào dc. Sáng nay vô thì lại tịt ko up dc nữa
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonhungooo
tot nhat la ong ra ngoai tiem net y , o nha tui up tet chang dc gi ca , nhung copy ra ngoai tiem lam cai dc lien ... noi chung cai nay linh tinh lam
English/Deutsch only.
Don't forget you can get warned/infracted for foreign languages.
Im playing in SWSRO1.
Yesterday, I were successfull to upload the Guild logo, then i got DC and couldnt log in again. When I log in today, I still see the Guild logo but I can't upload the Union logo. I dont know why so can anyone tell me why?
Thanks all!
Its a bug in the game. I cant upload our guild logo too (i tried many times).
Union/Guild Emblem competition SW "Renegades" Union! 03/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 52 Replies Because some poeple dont like the emblem we have now. We want to get a new 1.
Vote by your guild leader !!
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/676/unionmarks.p ng
My favoriet
Guild/Union logo loading 03/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies Hello.
Since 2/3 weeks ago the 'new' guild/union logo's won't show anymore , only the ones that i already loaded before =/ ( The logo's stay blank ><")
Has anyone experienced this problem already ?