Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help on start level for new beginner

Discussion on Need help on start level for new beginner within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help on start level for new beginner

Need help on start level. I want to start a new one with 1 level + 3m sp + 10m gold full set d1 SUN, and leveling up the item on body is automatically iscrease to d10 SUN +5 max options Please.
Old 08/20/2022, 17:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello how are you.
I hope you like this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Beginner sucht Beginner
04/04/2014 - Starcraft 2 - 7 Replies
Moinmoin, Suche einen "Beginner", d.H erstmal gegen K.I üben, wenn man das nachher dann abgehakt hat, vllt mal gegen echte Spieler. Zu mir: 17 Jahre alt, Headset vorhanden, im Moment viel Zeit. Zu euch: Mindestens über 18 und Stimmlich bitte weit über 18... Headset solltet ihr ein Funktionstüchtiges haben, zum quatschen und absprechen. Könnt mich ja mal in Steam adden, oder eine PM an mich, dann gebe ich euch Battle.net ID und Code Steam ID: DLIKP, habe ein Engelsbild
[Ultra-Mega Beginner] Need a point to start
02/25/2013 - C/C++ - 4 Replies
Hello. I started to learn C++ 4 months ago.... but C++, i mean math problems etc. But, actually,i want to learn about dlls. And learn how to make hacks,even if it will take years :) So,for the beggining,i'd like you to show me a source code of a dll that when it get's injected into a process it changes a value of a memory of that process... I think with ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory, but i'd like to see a fully working source code that just change a memory value. Thanks :)
Need beginner help to use AHK/WPE/Ro Medic
01/22/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Greetings, I'm new to the RO hacking community & in need of help with some basic hacking/ automation tools for RO like AHK and WPE. I mainly play Sniper/Champ/ WS so I need DS automation or hover-activated DS and automatic dangerous soul collect, critical explosion, dangerous soul collect, asura, heal sequences. Can anyone help me with that? Mainly wanting to avoid getting carpal tunnel. I have no experience with RO hacks but I used a bunch of mafia wars automation tools back in the day...
beginner need help ==
08/29/2009 - Dragonica - 3 Replies
why i keep got kick about 10-20 min in game .. ?? does the cd hack work?how can i bot in mission room??:handsdown: wat use for injection does it important?