Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Sponsor For upcoming project,

Discussion on Looking for Sponsor For upcoming project, within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Sponsor For upcoming project,

-- removed --
Old 03/23/2022, 00:41   #2
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
Closed Thread

Tags
silkroad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for dev/coder-Programmer/moderator. Upcoming project
05/04/2020 - Apex Legends - 1 Replies
I have some projects I would like to work with a developer and or coder on this project. Please pm me for what I am working on. any work done by the dev or coder will be compensated. contact me asap. I look forward to speaking with you and about the projects. Thank you, Robby III#8545
New upcoming project check it out Now
06/13/2014 - SRO Private Server - 21 Replies
The Is just a Discussions About The New era of p-server and our ideas and kind of event if u have an idea share it with us and we will add it to the project server any way long time since server files released we seen many server come and goes but still no server made an story for their server Daily there is server released and after some weeks it just close
Im recruiting for a upcoming project LastEO
12/16/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
http://oi40.tinypic.com/4vpnjs.jpg hello everyone im looking for a Development team For LastEO. People who are capable of stuff like 1. adding items 2. making npcs 3. translateing 4. adding +255 and so on
upcoming gunz project
09/26/2012 - GunZ - 0 Replies
hi guys Im going to be working on a gunz project soon as this game looks like it might be fun to edit ..... will be needing to staff this server and of course will be looking for editors etc feel free to message me if youre interested. (this is an upcoming project and not yet a release please keep that in mind)
Upcoming project
10/30/2006 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
I'm advertising a soon coming, anime providing board in which you'll be able to find all your desired visual needs. But, as if it were that easy, we do also have a need of great importance. In order to get a fine startup, we're still looking forward to find co-workers with the same or related interests. If you, ... know a bunch, or at least more than 6, of actual animes. ... have enough time to spare ... are at least 16 years old AND .. are not working together with either...