Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem With SibiPrecincts Bot

Discussion on Problem With SibiPrecincts Bot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem With SibiPrecincts Bot

Ever since i leveled up My strong bow vision to its max level, and various other skills such as might guard of ice, hard fire protection. Anyway after i logged off, and came back and logged on, the skills i listed and some others werent on the list. Now i cant seem figure out what to do. This is on MySro btw. So any help would be appreciated
Old 03/20/2010, 01:15   #2

Received Thanks: 1,583
Skills only work at lvl 70 i think.
Old 03/20/2010, 03:27   #3

#Closed answer given

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem With SibiPrecincts Bot (MySro)
03/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Ever since i leveled up My strong bow vision to its max level, and various other skills such as might guard of ice, hard fire protection. Anyway after i logged off, and came back and logged on, the skills i listed and some others werent on the list. Now i cant seem figure out what to do. This is on MySro btw. So any help would be appreciated
Help with SibiPrecincts
10/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
I say myself it don't work. DON'T DO OTHER POSTS ASKING ABOUT THAT: THE SibiPrecincts BOT DON'T WORK WITH NO-DC or MULTICLENT OR OTHER MODIFIED CLIENTS So by the way, i ask someone plz plz i pray to anyone to fix that plz ....
A Problem with SibiPrecincts Skills List...
09/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey Guys, today there was a strange problem happened with me now iam Lv.78 and was farming..today when i had finished my farm and lvled up my skills.. the problem occurred. the skills which lvled up disappeared from the SibiPrecincts Skills List !! i did every thing to refresh the bot list 1.reinstalled the game 2.rezip. the bot but there is nothing changed my skills disappeared..can any one help me cuz i need botting to finish my last Fully Farm ...
Problem with SibiPrecincts :S Help plz!
12/30/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi! I'm trying to get my Sibi bot to work.. It attacks mobs and all that, but the skills are completly messed up :S I do as the guide says, but none off the skills in the list (there are some skills in the list, but not all of them) works :S Does someone knows what to do?:handsdown:
SibiPrecincts Bot help
07/07/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I have been busy lately so I do not come more often to the forums. I recently downloaded the ecsro client, and the sibiprecincts bot, which to my knowledge works on the normal client(not the no dc client). I have uploaded a picture of what happens when I try to open the bot. I know it is not how it is supposed to be because I used the same bot for the older private server. I would appreciate it if someone could explain to me if I need to install something or what I could do to fix...