Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Should I release them files?

Discussion on Should I release them files? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1

 
elite*gold: 41
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 295
Should I release them files?

I've recently encountered way too much cancer on SRO scene - there are many servers, mostly limited access communities that are fighting each other, constantly trying to blacken others reputation while having ones of finest files in market so I have made a decision which I've not yet completely agreed on due the fact I'm running one of those servers..

Reading the above I'd like to hear your thoughts of having a fully fixed CSRO-R files with Client + filter source available for public? I want to hear good opinions, help me decide doing something I haven't done for a long time.

p.s. these files are that good that they can easily compete with biggest servers in market - with that im talking about, ruby, sailor, electus any of them features are in these files and even more.

I think it is a time for balance to be served.
Artuuro_lv is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/18/2021, 15:32   #2
 
elite*gold: 80
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 86
Good decision i think you gonna move sro Section to CSROR If you do that
Mc-Diesel is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2021, 16:14   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,137
Received Thanks: 501
The community is dead. I'd say do it.
At this points if I had anything I'd just release it.
To feel free and basically it's tossing the rose on the grave before walking away from the tomb.
The game and the scene are dead.
Judgelemental is online now  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/18/2021, 16:22   #4

 
elite*gold: 41
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
The community is dead. I'd say do it.
At this points if I had anything I'd just release it.
To feel free and basically it's tossing the rose on the grave before walking away from the tomb.
The game and the scene are dead.
I bet this release would re-activate the community by a bit again.. since these files give have so many cool features like instant delivery through database e.g. you can enter a thing in SQL database and it will update that in game instantly (like sending items to players, buffs, etc) a lot of custom can now be done only via SQL querys.. the thing im about to release also has almost everything you can ever find on any releases already in.. custom titles, title managers, fellows, colorful titles, achievement titles (e.g. when u hunt uniques specific amount of time), ingame rankings and so on..

Idk its a tough decision to make.. I'll give it a day or two to think.
Artuuro_lv is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2021, 16:54   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 416
Received Thanks: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
I bet this release would re-activate the community by a bit again.. since these files give have so many cool features like instant delivery through database e.g. you can enter a thing in SQL database and it will update that in game instantly (like sending items to players, buffs, etc) a lot of custom can now be done only via SQL querys.. the thing im about to release also has almost everything you can ever find on any releases already in.. custom titles, title managers, fellows, colorful titles, achievement titles (e.g. when u hunt uniques specific amount of time), ingame rankings and so on..

Idk its a tough decision to make.. I'll give it a day or two to think.
This sounds way too good to be true, but i'd say release them. The community is pretty dead already and need's better files out for both developing and getting people's *** off vsro.
silkroadbotter is offline  
Old 03/18/2021, 17:32   #6

 
elite*gold: 41
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkroadbotter View Post
This sounds way too good to be true, but i'd say release them. The community is pretty dead already and need's better files out for both developing and getting people's *** off vsro.
I wasn't supposed to have these files - until the day of my social engineering masterpiece it was private and paid access only - so I feel like I'm not supposed to be the only one having them now.
Artuuro_lv is offline  
Old 03/18/2021, 17:32   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 192
Received Thanks: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
I've recently encountered way too much cancer on SRO scene - there are many servers, mostly limited access communities that are fighting each other, constantly trying to blacken others reputation while having ones of finest files in market so I have made a decision which I've not yet completely agreed on due the fact I'm running one of those servers..

Reading the above I'd like to hear your thoughts of having a fully fixed CSRO-R files with Client + filter source available for public? I want to hear good opinions, help me decide doing something I haven't done for a long time.

p.s. these files are that good that they can easily compete with biggest servers in market - with that im talking about, ruby, sailor, electus any of them features are in these files and even more.

I think it is a time for balance to be served.
Switch off ego and do whatever you wanna do.Dont make theathre and either release it with humility or simply dont post,please.
Piskota is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2021, 18:54   #8


 
elite*gold: 29
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 474
Received Thanks: 215
Would be awsome.
I think new files(like your files) would make the scene more active again.
putzeimer195 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2021, 19:04   #9



 
elite*gold: 1267
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,785
Received Thanks: 1,140
i agree 100% putzeimer
I don't need the files, but for others it would be very helpful
NorseGodTyr is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2021, 19:34   #10

 
elite*gold: 41
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
i agree 100% putzeimer
I don't need the files, but for others it would be very helpful
hehe, when you will try the files you will regret that you ever worked with vsro Like I did.
Artuuro_lv is offline  
Old 03/18/2021, 19:47   #11


 
elite*gold: 29
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 474
Received Thanks: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
hehe, when you will try the files you will regret that you ever worked with vsro Like I did.
Which csro version have your files ?
putzeimer195 is offline  
Old 03/18/2021, 19:58   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 441
Received Thanks: 158
Well, they've just been released.

confict is offline  
Old 03/18/2021, 20:03   #13

 
elite*gold: 41
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by confict View Post
Well, they've just been released.

yep, and I actually did it.
Enjoy guys.
Artuuro_lv is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
csror, release


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] I have 3 STEEP beta keys, il trade them since i dont need them
11/11/2016 - Trading - 0 Replies
Leave offers here, does not have to be money, but just something small in return
[ITEM MALL HELP] Avatars: Can see them, Can't buy them!
07/27/2013 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I can see all of the Avatars in the Item Mall, and some of them are purchasable but others just don't buy. :confused::confused: If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. :) Thank you.
Selling FD accounts all of them are alliance or change them for horde
02/02/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hi i have 5 FD at alliance warlock,shaman,druid,priest,rouge i sell them for 1 i want 150 euros or wanna change some of thems for FD at horde mine adress for contact is [email protected] al of thems are on private server name WOWSCAPE



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.