Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Should I release them files?

Discussion on Should I release them files? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 41
Should I release them files?

I've recently encountered way too much cancer on SRO scene - there are many servers, mostly limited access communities that are fighting each other, constantly trying to blacken others reputation while having ones of finest files in market so I have made a decision which I've not yet completely agreed on due the fact I'm running one of those servers..

Reading the above I'd like to hear your thoughts of having a fully fixed CSRO-R files with Client + filter source available for public? I want to hear good opinions, help me decide doing something I haven't done for a long time.

p.s. these files are that good that they can easily compete with biggest servers in market - with that im talking about, ruby, sailor, electus any of them features are in these files and even more.

I think it is a time for balance to be served.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/18/2021, 15:32   #2

elite*gold: 80
Good decision i think you gonna move sro Section to CSROR If you do that
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2021, 16:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
The community is dead. I'd say do it.
At this points if I had anything I'd just release it.
To feel free and basically it's tossing the rose on the grave before walking away from the tomb.
The game and the scene are dead.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/18/2021, 16:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
The community is dead. I'd say do it.
At this points if I had anything I'd just release it.
To feel free and basically it's tossing the rose on the grave before walking away from the tomb.
The game and the scene are dead.
I bet this release would re-activate the community by a bit again.. since these files give have so many cool features like instant delivery through database e.g. you can enter a thing in SQL database and it will update that in game instantly (like sending items to players, buffs, etc) a lot of custom can now be done only via SQL querys.. the thing im about to release also has almost everything you can ever find on any releases already in.. custom titles, title managers, fellows, colorful titles, achievement titles (e.g. when u hunt uniques specific amount of time), ingame rankings and so on..

Idk its a tough decision to make.. I'll give it a day or two to think.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2021, 16:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
I bet this release would re-activate the community by a bit again.. since these files give have so many cool features like instant delivery through database e.g. you can enter a thing in SQL database and it will update that in game instantly (like sending items to players, buffs, etc) a lot of custom can now be done only via SQL querys.. the thing im about to release also has almost everything you can ever find on any releases already in.. custom titles, title managers, fellows, colorful titles, achievement titles (e.g. when u hunt uniques specific amount of time), ingame rankings and so on..

Idk its a tough decision to make.. I'll give it a day or two to think.
This sounds way too good to be true, but i'd say release them. The community is pretty dead already and need's better files out for both developing and getting people's *** off vsro.
Old 03/18/2021, 17:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkroadbotter View Post
This sounds way too good to be true, but i'd say release them. The community is pretty dead already and need's better files out for both developing and getting people's *** off vsro.
I wasn't supposed to have these files - until the day of my social engineering masterpiece it was private and paid access only - so I feel like I'm not supposed to be the only one having them now.
Old 03/18/2021, 17:32   #7

Quote:
I've recently encountered way too much cancer on SRO scene - there are many servers, mostly limited access communities that are fighting each other, constantly trying to blacken others reputation while having ones of finest files in market so I have made a decision which I've not yet completely agreed on due the fact I'm running one of those servers..

Reading the above I'd like to hear your thoughts of having a fully fixed CSRO-R files with Client + filter source available for public? I want to hear good opinions, help me decide doing something I haven't done for a long time.

p.s. these files are that good that they can easily compete with biggest servers in market - with that im talking about, ruby, sailor, electus any of them features are in these files and even more.

I think it is a time for balance to be served.
Switch off ego and do whatever you wanna do.Dont make theathre and either release it with humility or simply dont post,please.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2021, 18:54   #8

elite*gold: 29
Would be awsome.
I think new files(like your files) would make the scene more active again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2021, 19:04   #9

elite*gold: 1267
Received Thanks: 1,140
i agree 100% putzeimer
I don't need the files, but for others it would be very helpful
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2021, 19:34   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
i agree 100% putzeimer
I don't need the files, but for others it would be very helpful
hehe, when you will try the files you will regret that you ever worked with vsro Like I did.
Old 03/18/2021, 19:47   #11

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
hehe, when you will try the files you will regret that you ever worked with vsro Like I did.
Which csro version have your files ?
Old 03/18/2021, 19:58   #12

Well, they've just been released.

Old 03/18/2021, 20:03   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by confict View Post
Well, they've just been released.

yep, and I actually did it.
Enjoy guys.
Thanks