Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legendary 2H and Glaive weapons

Discussion on Legendary 2H and Glaive weapons within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legendary 2H and Glaive weapons

hi guys! who can send me the Files for the Legendary Weapons that show in this video
i update the service to 1 and add the lines to mediapk but when i try to put the clic inside the inventory slot where is the weapon my Client Crash

FIX IT CAN CLOSED IT
Old 07/28/2020, 10:51   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by loader8 View Post
hi guys! who can send me the Files for the Legendary Weapons that show in this video

i update the service to 1 and add the lines to mediapk but when i try to put the clic inside the inventory slot where is the weapon my Client Crash

FIX IT CAN CLOSED IT
Tell us how you did it and how you fixed it so other people can see in the future.
Old 07/28/2020, 12:53   #3

elite*gold: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by loader8 View Post

FIX IT CAN CLOSED IT
can you please share files of this weapons
Old 07/28/2020, 20:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Garden SRO View Post
Tell us how you did it and how you fixed it so other people can see in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotsh23 View Post
can you please share files of this weapons
ok guys, i will make a post with the Guide
done i make the postt in guide seccion