Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CTF Notice Bug in Char

Discussion on CTF Notice Bug in Char within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CTF Notice Bug in Char

hi guys i got Bug a Char with CTF notice every time he teleport spam the notice

i read post and say that the problem is in GameServer any know how to Fix it ?
i cant get other GS because i make alot of change in this one
Old 07/27/2020, 05:51   #2

I didn't understand what kind of notice like, Pink GM notice? If so it's most likely the filter.
Old 07/27/2020, 16:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SGA_ View Post
I didn't understand what kind of notice like, Pink GM notice? If so it's most likely the filter.
the notice that say lefty 10 minute to start CTF the green one
Old 07/27/2020, 21:08   #4

its caused due excuted a querry to clean up the database *SRO_VT_ACCOUNT* if you used another JID ID that wasn't created before the clean up it should be fine , P.S this notice is shown for GM'S only , try login as player its not gonna showing up for u
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Notice CTF Bug in Char
07/16/2019 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i have a bug in my char, every time when i Spawn i got the notice CTF ( 10 minutes to ........ ) When i login, when i teleport to other Town, when i dead and spawn, when i use scroll, reverse, etc. How can i fix that?
(HELP) CTF notice bug
09/06/2018 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello mates, When i log with GM char, server looks good on everything, problem occurs when i log with normal char, as a player, everytime that i connect, reconnect, or simply teleport, there appears CTF notice: "Capture the flag will start in 10 mins.....", and when i go to register it says, "Not a this time", why this happens?, i dont think its schedule, becouse as i said, GM char doesnt have this problem, only normal chars. SOLVED: Changing SR_Gameserver for this one, and cleaning...
*Notice*Warning Password stealing site*Notice*
12/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Notice is as follows, do not enter this site, if you get a notice in your email like this for gawd sakes dont give anyone your password Subject:World of Warcraft Account Trade Dispute Notice When we carry out a routine check when the account, we have evidence to show that your account has been involved in the disputed transactions. So we have to inform you visit our website(worldofwarcraft*com]fill out some information to facilitate our investigation. If you can not tie in with our soon...